What happens when ?

tonkatoy

Reaction score
I'm probably not looking in the right place but I can't find anything which says what's happening at what times/days. I can see that there are bands mentioned Friday and Saturday and a Hog Raost on Saturday evening , but what else goes on and when does it happen ?

Thanks

Just get down there and go with the flow. You won't be bored, things just happen when they happen :thumb

As Sam says, it just happens :thumb2 (with some loose times for some major bits)

Highlight has to be the Hamsters on Friday night, but what time they play is , I suspect, flexible (though absolutely not to be missed :bow) and music on the Friday starts when it should start and finishes way beyond when it probably ought to finish, courtesy of plenty of people who are more than happy to get up and strut their funky stuff :thumb

Ride outs usually leave at about 10 on the Saturday morning, but if you miss one, there's very often a bunch of slackers go out after that...or just stand there and scream 'does anyone want to come and play?' and you'll probably find yourself leading your first ride out :D

If you see the tea urn empty, fill it up and plug it back in, and if you see a pile of crap mucking the place up, grab a bin and stick it in the skip*....doughnuts miraculously appear and are scoffed at random times during the weekend, and Woody is always up for a drunken congo around the campsite singing 'amarillo' at any time after 2 am.

Other than that, just get stuck in......you won't go far wrong :thumb2

* Steve, I hope you have the purple dayglo vests again for the slaves to grab and do 'stuff' with...that worked and was a good laugh :thumb

Are you still doing a chat Tim ? and if yes then when ?

No mate that's cancelled, but Bakerman is doing a talk etc. Sunday morning about his recent ride in South America which I'm sure will be very entertaining:D

Back
Top Bottom