November weekend "do"

Ah yes, the whisky bottle episode.... both expression and mind went a little blank after that mighty fine bottle of single malt. Did You ever retrieve your flat bottomed shoe from thats cows bottom...???? The look on that cows face I tell You........................... ;)

Ok now I think you must have been on some thing a little illegal recently, I think you need to stop smoking the wacky stuff my dear boy....:eek:

Now enough hijacking someone elses thread!

But thats not fair...

I will behave honest:D

Life's not fair Tallgirl at times,ok..

Shall We meet up there then..?? Can You make it that weekend..?? I promise to have a bath sometime this week and trim My beard so as to avoid hygene problems ok, oh and pending I can get a multi dog sitter also.....
So looking forward to next weekend now................ Bye Tallgirl

:D

I'll interview for you once the line has formed .......:green gri

Sounds like a plan but can I eliminate the less fit ones first, they need to be able to keep up you know, just because I can't always walk does not mean I don't have an appetite....:aidan

Sounds like a plan but can I eliminate the less fit ones first, they need to be able to keep up you know, just because I can't always walk does not mean I don't have an appetite....:aidan

Appetite....???? So You are bringing pot noodles afterall.. Yippeeeeee...

Back
Top Bottom