Tour T Shirt

Ronno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My mate (teesontap.com) will print T shirts for our trip. Black Fruit of the Loom T shirt with white lettering and lined Logo drawing: "hinterstädtelfest jockgrim germany 2010" on the front in scripted lettering and "das beste oder nichts" on the back. Aye, I nicked the back bit from somehwere else...

If you want one (I hope everyone will), you'll have to let me know how many and what size asap. I pay them up front and post them to you. You send me a cheque. Simple. That way, my mate will give us a good deal as it cuts down his admin work (if I do most of it for him).

I'll need to pick the Ts up in Perth some time next week which will give us plenty of time to get them posted out.

They should cost no more than £8 each including PnP.

Just phoned my mate and he's running a bit late with these. Reason being is that he's had a rush order for "Jim Bryan from UKGSer". How ironic that I lose out thanks to putting some business his way :blast :D

Anyway, our T's should be ready by Thursday at the latest. I'm going to head up to Perth and pick them up either Thursday or Friday (depending when I can get away from work) and will get them in the post to everyone immediately thereafter.

Apart from Wully, Fruitcake and Beetle, will T shirts arriving in the post on Monday or worse scenario, Tuesday cause any probs?

I'm already carrying T Shirts for Mr and Mrs Wully and Beetle (all of whom will be in Euroland when the Ts are ready) so there's no way I want to be carrying any more on the bike other than mine and Frau Ronno's.

Payment: I'll pay them just now and get squared up in Germany (in Euros please). I'll know costs later this afternoon :thumb

Tour T Shirts

I've to pick them up on Thursday afternoon so they'll be posted first thing Friday.

Can Andi, Tara, Garfield, AndyT PM me their address asap please. I know everyone else's addi or alternatively their T's will be in my side boxes.

The shirts are a wee bit dearer than the previous ones that I had printed cos of the printing on the front and back.

Including PnP and my petrol up to Perth to uplift them, they're 12 Euros each to be paid in Jockgrim

T shirts are now here. I'll post them out this afternoon.

They look really good (even if I say so myself :))

The only shirts not posted are those for:

Grizzly and Joyce/Coolcarbon and Max (being picked up by Grizzly)

Garfield and Raboomdea (being picked up by Tara)

Beetle, Wully and Fruitcake (being taken to Jockgrim)

Hopefully, all the rest of the T's will be delivered by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom