Weekend Polos and Stickers

Just a quick bumpage folks.

Last day of ordering, for delivery at the weekend, is Tuesday of this week (2nd Nov). That gives me a chance to get the polos over to you for the weekender :thumb2

Polos and Stickers can still be ordered after that date for delivery to your home address, no problem.

Stickas

Hi Folks,

There are 8 orders in for stickers, I'll be putting them on possibly Thursday.

I won't be there myself so there won't be any available on the weekend, so if anybody else would like some pop on here
http://www.dakardecals.com, cheers!

Hope ye have a great weekend!:beer:

Paddy:thumb2

It`s done my head in trying to order a couple of black tee shirts via an ordering system for baby blue polo shirts,despite the PM I received.

Order...details...fecking basket...change fecking details...back...order....fecking details...bastard basket....

Bollox to it...can`t be arsed now....I never was an Internet Shopper anyway.

Back to the Asbach..........:beer:

It`s done my head in trying to order a couple of black tee shirts via an ordering system for baby blue polo shirts,despite the PM I received.

Order...details...fecking basket...change fecking details...back...order....fecking details...bastard basket....

I'm aware of what you require Tarka, all you need to do is buy the "Weekend Polo Shirt" product, pay for it and myself and Trev will do the rest, you will receive your T-Shirt in the colour you want!

or if it is easier, PM me your email address and I'll send you a paypal request!

I'm aware of what you require Tarka, all you need to do is buy the "Weekend Polo Shirt" product, pay for it and myself and Trev will do the rest, you will receive your T-Shirt in the colour you want!

or if it is easier, PM me your email address and I'll send you a paypal request!

There's always one :blast

Hey Paddy, a tenner in the Charity box if you print a hi vis one for Tarka :augie

:hide

Sorry it was too much for you to cope with, even the sky blue part seems to have proved tough. Never mind :comfort

Heaven forbid you would fall into this category
incapable/too fecking clueless or piss idle to look after themselves or make decisions for themselves ?
;)

Have a great weekend :thumb2

Sorry it was too much for you to cope with, even the sky blue part seems to have proved tough. Never mind :comfort

Heaven forbid you would fall into this category ;)

Have a great weekend :thumb2

My impression was that we placed an request order then got and paid for our stuff on site.
I did find the procedure clunky and gave up on it,but I don`t do Internet shopping where you`ve got to put all sorts of details on a web form,including card payment details.
I`m not comfy with doing it..not happy with the security of doing so.

So,the procedure doesn`t sit well with me,but thanks for your and Paddy`s replies and offers of assistance :beerjug:

Oh...nice trawling and part quoting of my posts....:augie

And thanks for the wishes for having a great weekend....I will.

I`ll also be easy to spot....I won`t be in a Welland polo shirt or tee shirt. :D

There are a few basics anyone should understand if they're going to be let on to the Internet on they're own!

Back
Top Bottom