Tosser camp out.Last orders for food wednesday

Just a reminder that there are Beers etc on site for a £1 a large can, profits going to a charity of our choosing.
Personally i favour Demelza house, a childrens hospice in our local area.This will need to be confirmed with the rest of the crew.
I will also organise a ride out to the charity( £5 entry fee) to present the profit cheque and ride out fees.woohoo.
So do your bike a favour and leave the beer and weight at home, and drink and donate at the same time, and feel better for it.

Will you have wine like last time;)

Hi Paul
have sent you some dosh (i think!) maybe you could confirm? let me know if there is a problem (nb, no computer tomorrow as I am working away), but can be contacted on 0**** 049858 if necessary. Otherwie will log on again on Friday am, get the directions and head off. Looking forward to it!!!!!

Mikey

Mikey

HI Mike, ive sent an email to the address you paypal'd on.£23.95 received, who forgot the gift payment then?:blast
what did you want to pay for?
Can you text me to confirm you got the email, my phone number is within it.
I cant message you privately (PM) cos youre not a subscriber, so i resorted to email.
We keep the location of the camp under wraps you know, its the tosser hideout.
see you friday Paul.

Long way round

Well it's here at last!!, what time is the long way round going to start (hangovers permitting of course!). I will be there early (not too early) on sat morning so what time are you intending to set off?. Need time to put up tent
(after comming from Westminster Abby!) before the set off.
Dave GS ( I am assuming Pauly is serving breafast to your tents?).

Might nip up for a cuppa tomorrow to avoid that fecking wedding.But would be away mid pm.

Will there be anyone there between say 11 and 3 pm ?

Where's the venue as I can't seem to find it stated,without wading through all 31 pages of this thread.

Ta

Might nip up for a cuppa tomorrow to avoid that fecking wedding.But would be away mid pm.

Where's the venue as I can't seem to find it stated,without wading through all 31 pages of this thread.

Ta

I'll be there around then.

Pauly will PM the location, it's not public knowledge.

Ta

Should be a few of the local parishoners there between those hours...:D

population

Probably be full of bodies recovering from hang overs! so speak softly!
See you there.
dave GS

Back
Top Bottom