Stickers / T Shirts

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well youse two ;)

As if we havn't entered into talks with the estemed inhouse designer/producers. :)

Never fear Lloyd and Trev are on the case :comfort

Geraldine

" esteemed in house " should that not be-" dafty's in the nuthouse "
:kissy2

Hi Trev

We would like 2 shirts:

1 ladies size 10 + site name Spear Ruler
1 mens size large + site name Ravenbyrne

thanks

Geraldine:thumb

Rumours are true folks, myself and Mr Brynner will be doing stikaz and poloz for the event. Details to follow.... :thumb2

For those that have been asking the badge is gonna look like this.....

InvasionofWexford3.jpg

This seasons polo of choice is a navy blue, design colours are the yellow/purple of Wexford, we have the BMW roundels as the shields on the sides, and Brians inspired idea for a bike helmet/viking helmet on the sail.

Details will be posted shortly on Lloyds Site where he will be putting up stickers for the event too.

I'm really happy with how these have turned out, i hope they are a suitable addition to the discerning tossers wardrobe.

:thumb2

For those that have been asking the badge is gonna look like this.....

InvasionofWexford3.jpg

This seasons polo of choice is a navy blue, design colours are the yellow/purple of Wexford, we have the BMW roundels as the shields on the sides, and Brians inspired idea for a bike helmet/viking helmet on the sail.

Details will be posted shortly on Lloyds Site where he will be putting up stickers for the event too.

I'm really happy with how these have turned out, i hope they are a suitable addition to the discerning tossers wardrobe.

:thumb2

Thats a grand job it is to Trev:thumb2

It looks great Trev:thumb

Looking forward to seeing the stickers, still have spaces in my sticker book:augie

Geraldine

Don't leave it too late to order your Polo Shirts

Lets make it easy for Trev,:comfort

Please post your size and state if you would like your site name embroidered on your Polo Shirt.:nenau

The ladies polo's are exactly that, they are tailored to fit ladies.:thumb2

Oh, and just so you know the little squares in the picture will NOT be on the Polo's, the shirts are plain, navy blue and very good quality.

Don't be disappointed:tears, get ordering.:thumb

Attachments

• InvasionofWexford3.jpg
    InvasionofWexford3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 217
XXL for me, Mr K on opposite moob to the badge.

:beerjug:

PS: Trev, this time say: "Here's your shirt. Give me money now!" :blush

XXL for me, Mr K on opposite moob to the badge.

:beerjug:

PS: Trev, this time say: "Here's your shirt. Give me money now!" :blush

T-shirt is sitting waiting for you already Chris, 'twas the first one done :)

i know i know!! i'm always late!!.....could i have a T-shirt in Svelte Medium please, an Boirche on the other t...side if you have time ....thanks

Tom. :aidan

Back
Top Bottom