Righto

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I think i've the music sorted out for the saturday night, local lad, very good who does loads of stuff you'll all know. intermittion will be pastyman and a funny song sesh and who knows Flipfly may join in to help:augie:D food will be buffett on both nights with the usual thai fair:thumb all cooked by her good ladyship:bow please bring yer own bullsh1t, tall tails and whitty banter:D
Booze shall be in plenty and if we ask nicely proff may bring some apple juice, but someone else will have to take charge of the "i've only had sishhh pints mantle" as Abrasion and stan have somewhere else to be:nenau (me thinks he's just running scared:rolleyes:)

so there we have it, 25th to 27th feb, book the time off work, tell the missus you need some alone time, whatever excuse you need to be here in sunny tropical shropshire.

Book your Tipee space here.:thumb2

" sunny tropical shropshire " oh yeah ;)

2 x 20 liter boxes be enough Si ?????:D
Lets see who is going to try to disprove the 3 pint limit this time :augie

its all gods country

both wrong
Dorsetshire is Gods country,as written in the Bible :thumb

apart from Leicester, birmingham, london and bradford that belongs to mohammad so i'm told:augie

anyway who's coming then, book yer tent/wobblybox/carparking space now:D

apart from Leicester, birmingham, london and bradford that belongs to mohammad so i'm told:augie

anyway who's coming then, book yer tent/wobblybox/carparking space now:D

1 x mpv space as usual pa leeze. ;)

Enjoyed this last year. Go on then put us down for a wobbly box space please :thumb2 two persons.

Val.

Me too - what's the name of the pub at the top of the village where we stayed last year?

Back
Top Bottom