Wapping's Wanders - Ardennes - 29/4-2/5

Cheers Richard,:thumb2
All I need now is the idiots guide on how to get them onto the zumo:comfort

Neil

Open them up in Mapsource, plug in your Zumo, press the button on the bar at the top with the arrow that says send to device :thumb2

Good stuff Richard. Just did the google flyover. Looking forward to it.

Open them up in Mapsource, plug in your Zumo, press the button on the bar at the top with the arrow that says send to device :thumb2

So how do you still get us lost?? :blast

Don't leave me! :D

You would think that seeing as he hasn't got a bike, is now refusing to come on the trip and in general isnt liked :comfort he would refrain from visiting this thread :D

Having said that he was in the Harley dealers again last weekend :blast

You would think that seeing as he hasn't got a bike, is now refusing to come on the trip and in general isnt liked :comfort he would refrain from visiting this thread :D

Having said that he was in the Harley dealers again last weekend :blast

:tears

I'm up for a pootle around the 'Ring with son and heir on the back (just don't tell his Mum) ...

Phil - as you are also from the land of net curtains and patio doors (Pylonia) - want to meet up on the way to the tunnel?
Hi, would consider meeting up for the bimble to the Tunnel :thumb2

For me the decision to go to the Ring on either day (sat/sun) will be made by the Weather and of course what plans Richard has for us... Oh and what Bike I take ... So if I do decide to go You and anyone else is more than welcome to Join me :beerjug:

Same here, I am up for it, never done the ring, mrs dxtans would love it to.....I think

dxtans
As my Previous Post, your welcome to join me if I decided to go to the Ring :thumb Just being there to soak up the Atmosphere is quite a good experience (especially if you have not been before)....

It is up to Richard if he wants the whole group to go..

Richard, have you got paper copies of your Routes? Elke got the Sat Nav, and I got the maps:D:D

Phil

Hi, would consider meeting up for the bimble to the Tunnel :thumb2

Seems I am now going to be joining you at the hotel on Friday evening as I face a lonely ride down on my own (with Rory as pillion). Duty calls and I have to travel next week, landing back at Gatwick at 6.45 on Friday morning.

I will re-book my crossing for later in the day and hit the super-slab on arrival.

Hi Phil,

Yup, I have got the paper routes, or will have by the time I have typed them out.

Will post them up here (and send you a copy).

I have a completely open mind as to what we get up to in Bouillon. We will need to check that the 'ring is open??

Thanks Richard :thumb
and yes we will need to check that the Ring is open for either day.... as you know the opening times are not set in stone but I will check :ronno Dont mention the War :ronno

Ok Chasmill, enjoy your ride to the Hotel

Last time I went, I took a bunch to the 'ring, it was then shut until about 18:00....... then there was a crash in the last cession of the BMW cars that had booked the ring earlier in the afternoon...... So it didn't open until about 19:00..... so we went home..... :D

If you like

Richard,

As said previously, should you wish to go to the ring :ymca (not my cup of tea ) i am happy to lead a group should others want to do a Clervaux, Givet or Verdun day out.

Of course they would need to be aware that my routes dont always follow a specific mapsource route, although i use it and i do occasionally take people on an adventure, some call it getting lost :D i always find my way home tho :thumb2

Lloyd

Richard,

As said previously, should you wish to go to the ring :ymca (not my cup of tea ) i am happy to lead a group should others want to do a Clervaux, Givet or Verdun day out.

Of course they would need to be aware that my routes dont always follow a specific mapsource route, although i use it and i do occasionally take people on an adventure, some call it getting lost :D i always find my way home tho :thumb2

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Excellent. :thumb2

I had forgotten about your kind offer.

Let's see what bods fancy on the day.

Me? I quite fancy the longish 250 miles route I hacked out of the Michelin 80 Virees book...... and the 'ring..... and Clervaux..... and the Battle of the Bulge...... better make it a fortnight instead! :D

Back
Top Bottom