Off Road Ride

FERRET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a call off Gaz (Skygod) this afternoon asking if there was going to be an off road ride this year, we have decided between us to organise one for the Saturday, 10am start from the car park.

I will plan a route taking in some of the lanes we did last year but then heading out more towards the Welsh border, it will be a big bike ride and it will cater for newbies, novices and anyone else who wants to have a go, i would think that due to the wet weather we have had lateley TKC,s or similar are a must.

It will be a nice steady pace, some of the lanes will be new to me, and we will have plenty of fag/piccie breaks. So if youve never off roaded before or only done very little no worries the pace will be dictated by the slowest an no one will get left behind.

If you want to join in add your name to the list below:-:thumb2

Ferret (x challenge)
Skygod (HP2)

i'd join in but

my little 250exc would die on the roads:blast Me and rossi will be happy to lead the ride off down the lane:D You may struggle keeping up with him though:eek:

You wish, you couldn`t ride a Blackpool Pony.

Hows your Misses since I rode the back out of her:D

Not partaking this year, Austin Vince beckons locally instead. :D

Well Skygod has had to pull out duie to work commitments, so the current list looks like this:-

Ferret x challenge
Mikeyboy ?
Splash (sounds ominous) 1150GSA
Zach 1150

:thumb

Possibly Syco and Rossi leading the ride off.

Ime afraid that i am also going to have to pull out of this weekends shinnegans:blast, my sincere apologies at pulling out at such a late stage but my daughter has just landed a job interview on Saturday morning and i am required as a taxi driver, SORRY:comfort

Back
Top Bottom