Sleeps Thread

anyone know how many sleeps now (i have not cut down on the drink just yet)

I was going grand until they started feckin about with the clocks:confused:

Now I don't know if I've lost or gained an hour or even if that hour is accumulative, if it is, that's 7 hours a week:eek: That's nearly half a day per week.:eek

I'll think I'll guess in favour of the weekend getting here quicker. 3 and a 1/2 sleeps:D:D

I make it 7 Brian. :nenau

Unless you're not going to sleep for two nights what with all the excitement an all. :D

Excited, who me, never, organised yes. I been ready for this weekend for ages:D:D.

As do I. But sleeping in anticipation of such an event for Brian is a problem............:augie

I expect more than one night's sleep to go by the wayside for him between now and next Friday:blast I will probably loose some also :(

But roll on next week :clap

Geraldine

Would you like your bike washed and polished before the weekend:rob:rob

Frank
Is it possible that you will be attending or am I tempting fate by even mentioning it :blast

if i say i am going something will happen and i wont make it,so i cannot say i am going,
having said that i have a room booked,t-shirts ordered and an appointment with gerry c in the bar on friday evening to collect a spanner:D

ps see ya there

Right,...............

If everyone does this is in the of key C minor and keeps it a 4 beats to the bar it will sound beautiful

So on 4.... let give it a bash

A1 and a2 and a 1234

Are we there yet

are we there yet

are we there yet

x2

Chorus...

Are we there yet

are we there yet

are we there yet

Bridge....

Are we there yet....