Tom from the i2i motorcycle academy

Tom,

You may want to talk to Castle Combe race circuit, not necessarily track but some of paddock space. Ask to speak to Rodney for a sensible conversation.

We have a self catering apartment in York so will prob come on a course soon. If you have people on courses which need a place to stay - city centre with garage, drop me a pm and i'll give you our details.

Cheers

Rob

Tom,

You may want to talk to Castle Combe race circuit, not necessarily track but some of paddock space. Ask to speak to Rodney for a sensible conversation.

We have a self catering apartment in York so will prob come on a course soon. If you have people on courses which need a place to stay - city centre with garage, drop me a pm and i'll give you our details.

Cheers

Rob

Rob - we already run such days at the Castle Combe circuit, in conjunction with BikeSafe

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/trackdays/events/motorcyclesafety.asp

Might be worth talking to Rallyschool.co.uk (0845 230 9867). They operate from 3 airfields.

The one I know is at Worminghall (Oakley airfield) which is between Aylesbury and Oxford. Very reminiscent of Wetherby which may or may not be a good thing. :)

I imagine they could give you the low down on costs and availability or they might even have some spare capacity.

That it would be quite close to where I live would just be a happy coincidence. :augie

Hey Tom,

Good to see you here - I'm having a bit of a quiet time training wise as I'm saving up to replace the old RS with something newer with more room i.e. a GS.

Then I'll be back :)

Had so much fun on MC1, MC3, MC2, MC4, MC1, MC3 so far

Alistair.

Rob - we already run such days at the Castle Combe circuit, in conjunction with BikeSafe

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/trackdays/events/motorcyclesafety.asp

with respect, I see there are training days, but I would not go as far as to say it is the same as what we do, but good to see some sort of training for riders in the area. I have had police and x racers get suprised on our courses when they experience them, but that does not mean we put every other training company down. Do you think they would work with us and let us run some stuff there?
tom

with respect, I see there are training days, but I would not go as far as to say it is the same as what we do, but good to see some sort of training for riders in the area. I have had police and x racers get suprised on our courses when they experience them, but that does not mean we put every other training company down. Do you think they would work with us and let us run some stuff there?
tom

Ring me in the office one day 01242 247030

tom

What makes you think that way? Training days at the Castle Combe circuit always were of huge fun to the area... I am afraid I haven't been much into training since those races trainings

What makes you think that way? Training days at the Castle Combe circuit always were of huge fun to the area... I am afraid I haven't been much into training since those races trainings

I've done both Hopp rider training days and I2i MC days and the approach taken on each is very different. Tom's courses are unlike anything else out there (or they were, back in the noughties!) and incredibly useful for riders of all abilities. Martyn's courses are fab too IMHO.

So it's not a case of Tom thinking that way, simply a fact. Try both and you'll see.

Back
Top Bottom