Further annoucement-Simple camping w/end

Borderraider

R1200GSA TDM 900 R1200GS
Reaction score
A number of folk have asked if BWTI could go ahead as a simple camping w/end instead of a 'full on' event.

It can:thumb

Camping only Fri/Sat at original venue.

Cracking Pub few hundred yards away.

I'll still do a run out on Sat.

A number of folk have asked if BWTI could go ahead as a simple camping w/end instead of a 'full on' event.

It can:thumb

Camping only Fri/Sat at original venue.

Cracking Pub few hundred yards away.

I'll still do a run out on Sat.

Well done, Colin:thumb:beerjug:

Can't find the original thread.
Could you re-post details re location etc please.
Cheers.

Can't find the original thread.
Could you re-post details re location etc please.
Cheers.

I'm staying there this weekend, will supply GPS co-ords & directions when I get back Sunday:thumb

To give you a rough idea for now...follow B6318 from Brampton, venue is approx 1.5 miles before Roadhead.

Attachments

• BWTI.gdb
    167 bytes · Views: 263
Was making alternative arrangements, but having 2nd thoughts.

So I'm a possible.

:nenau

Thanks Colin,

Should be there with 3 other tossers :) (Although strictly speaking I might be a tosserette, or tosserine, possibly :D)

ME TOO !

ME TOO !
Im prepared to risk all, this will be my first trip out with you lot so go easy on me .:)

I know we've pm'd re this but thought we'd add to the thread so others can back out gracefully ;)

Beth&Chris really looking fwd to this, last year was thoroughly enjoyable as was the route. What time does the pub open ?
Be good to see old friends again.

and some young ones ;)

Pub will be open until you finish drinking:augie

I'll be at venue from early Fri morning, I know area well so have various routes in mind...see what folk want to do.

Be good to see you again:beerjug:

Confirming myself, Harry the Cat:kitty, Micky and Norm will be there Friday afternoon, en route back down from a week in Scotchland :flag

:)

Back
Top Bottom