Food

Just been to my butchers and picked up the Beef and Chicken for the Curries.:drool
I might take a pic when I find me camera :confused:

The Breakfast Sausage and Bacon is also ordered for pick up next Tuesday..
All local bred meat, all top class produce..:thumb2

ffs proff

Just been to my butchers and picked up the Beef and Chicken for the Curries.:drool
I might take a pic when I find me camera :confused:

The Breakfast Sausage and Bacon is also ordered for pick up next Tuesday..
All local bred meat, all top class produce..:thumb2

nothing like having it fresh:rolleyes: has the event been moved forward a week or something.

nothing like having it fresh:rolleyes: has the event been moved forward a week or something.

No !!!! Barb cooks her curries beforehand...............
The beef has been hanging minimum of 21 days......
Also at the moment son number 1 [ Jason, mine not Barbs ]
is in Dorchester hospital having 76 stitches redone in his inner thigh, accident on surfboard in the Canaries 24th May ..got back to UK and whipped straight into hospital, 3rd June with infection and necrosis of the wound..
Still in now...
1 year to the day of Chris [son number3 ] having his hips replaced !!

No !!!! Barb cooks her curries beforehand...............
The beef has been hanging minimum of 21 days......
Also at the moment son number 1 [ Jason, mine not Barbs ]
is in Dorchester hospital having 76 stitches redone in his inner thigh, accident on surfboard in the Canaries 24th May ..got back to UK and whipped straight into hospital, 3rd June with infection and necrosis of the wound..
Still in now...
1 year to the day of Chris [son number3 ] having his hips replaced !!

Could there be a link between weeks old curry and all these admissions to hospital. :augie

Could there be a link between weeks old curry and all these admissions to hospital. :augie

Barstud !!!
Meat is in Fridge and will be cooked over the next few days...
Has to be marinated for at least 48 hours...ask others who have tasted Barbs curry :D
you don't get to be my size on crap food !!

If it's anything like last year's curry, I'll have Syco's portion if he doesn't want it :drool:drool

Hey I'll have know

If it's anything like last year's curry, I'll have Syco's portion if he doesn't want it :drool:drool

No turner in history has turned down a curry mo matter how old, in fact no turner has ever turned down food full stop:D

Back
Top Bottom