064.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 240
thanks very much for organising the event to Paul + Co., really good weekend and nice to put a few more people to the board names on here together.

:thumb2

I have to agree with the most dishonorable gent above. :augie
great Bash and location,attendees a tad suspect as usual .
:bow :bow :beerjug:

Thank you guys and girls

Thanks Paul and family for all your hard, thanks Joe for the ride out great roads and scenery much fun! And thank you all the tossers for the great company and laughs! Great to see you all, roll on the next one!
:thumb

fantasic its good to see the madness continue , i was thinking of you all and hoping the fire was big enough to keep you all wrong:D:D:D:D

Thank you guys and girls

Thanks Paul and family for all your hard work, great weekend. Thanks Joe for the ride out great roads and scenery, much fun! And thank you all the tossers for the great company and laughs! Great to see you all, roll on the next one!
:thumb

What a great weekend!! As always it was great to meet old friends;) and always fun meeting new friends and putting faces to names:thumb

The catering was fantastic:clap and the whole camp set up was well organised:bow

Fab location! Great Craic and company!! Looking forward to seeing ye at the Hogroast:thumb2

fantasic its good to see the madness continue , i was thinking of you all and hoping the fire was big enough to keep you all wrong:D:D:D:D

Lets just say we did not run out of wood, yes sir you where missed :beerjug:

Has anyone looked up what those "fly-like" flying things were ?
PeterSX

Back
Top Bottom