XChallenge........... lower seat

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just arrived in the post:thumb

Nice black low seat for my XChallenge.................A1 nick and £10 from Ebay.............the week ends ok:thumb

Will it be comfy though? Anyone use a low seat?

I now have 4 XChallenge seats:blast:eek:

Attachments

• XC SEAT 1.jpg
    XC SEAT 1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • XC SEAT 2.jpg
    XC SEAT 2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 895
Would be nice in black suede.....

They are no better or worse that the standard unit, but mine allows me, a short arse, to get a dab in where other times I'd fall.....:augie

Would be nice in black suede.....

They are no better or worse that the standard unit, but mine allows me, a short arse, to get a dab in where other times I'd fall.....:augie

I may get one of the Blue ones I have, re-done in proofed suede and a gel pad inserted

Why's that?
WTF do you keep getting seat for?:nenau

Better than helmet collecting:augie

2 Black (now - Hi & Lo) and 2 Blue (one did come with the bike though:augie)

Cheap on Eblag, they are - must get around to converting one of them into a Renazco copy:D

i use the low seat, came with the bike with the standard one as well, i much prefer it for both comfort and the little bit more scope for dabbing when you need to:thumb2

£10.00 ..... £10 mother frikin quid, omfg that is such a bargain :eek:

I've been looking for X-challenge bits on Fleabay myself and didn't see that one at all..... I'm on the look out for a rear shock (with spring) and a rh tank panel:augie

Oh and a fuel cap, I can't find those either:p

I'll give you all a clue.........................some people are really bad spellers:blast:thumb

BMW G650x Challenge Low seat

Hi
Do you still have any low seat and if are you willing to sell one?

Best
Tiago

Back
Top Bottom