Ouch.....

Despite what the forecasts say, we've only had a few April showers.

The rain was booked for Wales to top up the waterfall that we'll be visiting on the road ride :thumb

Is there any room left in the B & B......:augie

Watch out, the rain she be comin.....see if I can bring some sunshine from the tropical south....:D

Is there any room left in the B & B......:augie

Watch out, the rain she be comin.....see if I can bring some sunshine from the tropical south....:D
The only B&B in the village has been bagged..... the only other option is this one... AKA the toilet block :D
1159716121_BATrj-O.jpg

There's only been a couple of showers here this week..... this weekend will be fine :thumb

The only B&B in the village has been bagged..... the only other option is this one... AKA the toilet block :D
1159716121_BATrj-O.jpg

There's only been a couple of showers here this week..... this weekend will be fine :thumb

As far as toilet/shower blocks are concerned, that appears to be rather nice....:D

Its just the occassional April shower

I've been out in the Midlands on my Yam ALL day (8am-6.30pm) for 3 days this week with a similar, if not worse, forecast on some of those days and have got wet just 3 times .Only one of those warranted putting the waterproofs on for 5 or 10 mins.

There really is far more sunshine than the forecasts seem to picture and when you are travelling around you dodge the showers. Went to plenty of places on Monday where it had rained a bit but didn't get anything more than a couple of spots on my visor all day.
:thumb

Back
Top Bottom