Salopian 2012?

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
The feedback so far seems positive so, shall we have a Salopian 2012 next year?.... same band?.... fixed time carvery instead of having to wait for individual meals?

All feedback welcome :thumb2

The venue was perfect, and the quality of the facilities would even easily justify the costs of wobblybox parking to Proff.......

Worth making the point that the camping whilst next door to the pub are a separate company/operation, so get no benefit from the money spent in the pub.

Cal lost her wedding ring whilst we were there:blast I went to the camping office, and they had it. Someone had handed it in, and they were really worried about how they were going to find the owner. Speaks volumes about them.

Great location - keen to go again.

Band were also brilliant:thumb2

Oh yes, bring it on for 2012....and beyond....:thumb2

Can you ask the owners if they can pump up the water pressure for the showers, and raise the shower head height about 8 inches....and that would be lovely.....LOL :augie

Oh yes, bring it on for 2012....and beyond....:thumb2

Can you ask the owners if they can pump up the water pressure for the showers, and raise the shower head height about 8 inches....and that would be lovely.....LOL :augie

Ain't you got a camping stool???? :rolleyes:

Liked the venue :thumb2 Camping field looked top notch (it's not the croquet lawn by chance?).

Shame they wouldn't let us mingle with the tents, but I supose segregation is a must in certain aspects. :augie

Band sounded great and just the right volume our side of the carpark :thumb2

Great idea re food for next year. :thumb2 Can you ask the chef for the gravy recipe please. I have several pieces of wood need sticking together :augie

Val.

The band was crap, the gravy was crap,so put me down for next year.
Oh, and by the way,the grass was a tad to short for my liking.
:clap:clap:clap

The venue was perfect, and the quality of the facilities would even easily justify the costs of wobblybox parking to Proff.......

Worth making the point that the camping whilst next door to the pub are a separate company/operation, so get no benefit from the money spent in the pub.

Cal lost her wedding ring whilst we were there:blast I went to the camping office, and they had it. Someone had handed it in, and they were really worried about how they were going to find the owner. Speaks volumes about them.

Great location - keen to go again.

Band were also brilliant:thumb2

I'd rather park in the pub carpark and pay them a "reasonable" amount :thumb2

I'd vote to do it again.
Only issue I had all weekend was that the bit of the pub the band played in didn't lend itself to rock band/dancing: only a small number could see (witness locals watching through the fish tank from next door).
Tiny point though and doesn't detract from a brilliant set-up otherwise.
Now...if they'd allow us to have the band in the field....

Bugger, I missed a good do!

I'll be there next year :thumb2

Could you adjust the wind speed and ambient temperature for next year please :thumb2

Then turn the band down just a tad :rob

Back
Top Bottom