Final preparations

I'm just about to pack my bag, just a few small hours before my train. :clap

Cool thanks Sid, sort of unsure as to whether I will get there tonight or tomorrow but will call into the pub in case of the former :beerjug:

Looking forward to it!

Benjamin

What a result..just phoned work and they have let me have today off......see you all in about 4hrs.

After looking at the forecast for tomorrow I'm just loading my bike and will set off in an hour or so on the 100/7 :beerjug:

weather is here / wish you were beautiful

All the best to you lucky lot running and attending the Best event this year. :D
Wish we could join you, but we cant :tears.
(i did eMail a certain someone about this - but he hignored me :augie ).

may i tentatively put the Ogs name down for next year? :pullface

Enjoy! :beerjug:

On the actual NEWS and information route
Beer is now at venue :beer: along with Cider, Double Cream, Clotted Cream my Guzzi and R65g/s
I'm riding Gertie up there, probably tonight and Barb will be joining us AM Friday with TShirts and Mugs..:bounce1

Last edited by a moderator:
Afraid we wont be making it afterall :(

Really miffed as its such a great weekend.
Gentlemen , have a drink for us:beer:

Just changing the oil and filter on my transport. Only the 3rd time in 19 years. :D

Raining in Cornwall :(, just about to leave work for a wet cycle ride home, see you all tomorrow, save me a spot on the lawn :thumb2.

Aim to leave sunny Cambridge for a damp and windy Devon around 8am ish, so arrive around 4 or 5 pm. I'll have a lunch stop somewhere, but not at a service station!!!!
Was due to travel with "Oldenoughto knowbetter" and "Big Yellow GS", but both have had to drop out....less snoring to worry about at least.
I'll try to avoid motorways as much as poss, and follow some of Sid's advice.
Hope the beer's ready -looking forward to the weekend, and the curry.
I've got a couple of bits for the Bring 'n Buy table too !
Cheers
Roger

Last edited:
i noticed the transmission oil cooler leaking on the convert this afternoon. now done a last minute change & she's ready to go :)

i did a temporary solder job on the original 5 years ago, and then left it in situ despite sourcing a replacement :blast:

still, it's been to italy and back, across france and quite a few other places in the meantime.

Got home from work a bit late.
Cup of tea and I'll start packing the bike.

Hope to get down there about mid-day

Weather looks interesting :eek

Back
Top Bottom