Big Bike Enduro Course Available

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've secured access to a GS friendly enduro course about 15 minutes ride from the site.

The site has 2 halves - 1 GSable and the other more suited to smaller bikes.

£5 for use payable directly to the site.

If you're interested then post on here - This is not dependant on numbers.

Okay,

After hearing that the :hogroast learner event wasn't too taxing, and surviving something earlier at the Boxer Beet and with permission of the neorosurgeon, I'll do a few laps at my own pace.

What's the worst that could happen?

I'm going home now...

In terms of off-roading that sounds interesting - but what is the situation concerning green lanes in that area, are there any still open?

Paul G

In terms of off-roading that sounds interesting - but what is the situation concerning green lanes in that area, are there any still open?

Paul G

There are some available and in use:thumb2

I believe that Mav will be leading out an off-road GSable rideout.

There are some available and in use:thumb2

I believe that Mav will be leading out an off-road GSable rideout.

Now this is new and may lead to having to make a decision. Will Mav be gentle with offroading GS newbies?

What time?

If there is too be a spot of trail riding what time on the Saturday might it be ?

Not sure if ill make Friday night due to work. come to think of it what time is it dark in last august:nenau

P.S Hi mikeboy hope to catch up with you Ive been a bit of the radar off late (Family/work) bring on the winter Ive got a new toy for the lanes :bounce1

If there is too be a spot of trail riding what time on the Saturday might it be ?

Not sure if ill make Friday night due to work. come to think of it what time is it dark in last august:nenau

P.S Hi mikeboy hope to catch up with you Ive been a bit of the radar off late (Family/work) bring on the winter Ive got a new toy for the lanes :bounce1

hi ian,what ya bought yourself??pm some dates so we can reccy some lanes up my way,iwas out last night but could do with trying to string some together to make a decent day of it.(and checking which are legal:augie)

There should be an update on the trail riding soon.

Just waiting for a response from the man involved.

hi ian,what ya bought yourself??pm some dates so we can reccy some lanes up my way,iwas out last night but could do with trying to string some together to make a decent day of it.(and checking which are legal:augie)

I Got a Xchallenge needs a bit doing to it and hasn't got Mot yet, cant PM at mo because i haven't paid my subs but look forward to catching up. Remind me to give you my email and phone number. hope to get out on the lanes again in September.

I'm really jealous - 2 mudplugging options, absolute bliss! Unfortunately, I've got other commitments, so I'm going to have to wait for the ride reports.

Hopefully I'll see people at Ripley instead :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom