Virtual Wee-Kend

brassmonkey001

I should change this
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, I'l be stuck at home this weekend and we haven't done a virtual rally for quite a while now so who else is in? Airhead owners only as per the real event.
I'll be working on my monolever gearbox, drinking beer in my shed, and weeing up the fence for added authenticity. :beerjug:

What if I were to virtually buy a virtual airhead? Would I be welcome then?

Is it still only open to shaft drives or are other airheads welcome?

Will there be a virtual old git?

have you considered the possibility that some may like to attend the virtual wee-kend from the actual wee-kend via sid's wi-fi?

have you considered the possibility that some may like to attend the virtual wee-kend from the actual wee-kend via sid's wi-fi?

Proff could stay at home and you could just have him on webcam (at least that way you could turn him off :blagblah) :D

Actually f*ck the shaft drive rule .... I'm on my way :thumb2

TTR600-1002.jpg

photo taken this morning when I went out on the first ride and then realised after 15 mins I hadn't
insured it, stopped at the side of the road and called Carol Nash :blast

Hopefully the there's going to be no censorship at the virtual event! :D

Mod power gone mad at the real event :rob

Hopefully the there's going to be no censorship at the virtual event! :D

Mod power gone mad at the real event :rob

:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears poor :trippy....

Brass, please feel free to ban him from the virtual WeeKend,,
I'm just off up there on Gertie...
I'll have a few noggins of Tossers Tipple for you Al :thumb2:ChrisKelly

:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears poor :trippy....

Brass, please feel free to ban him from the virtual WeeKend,,
I'm just off up there on Gertie...I'll have a few noggins of Tossers Tipple for you Al :thumb2:ChrisKelly

Riding! ... will it get that far? :D

Pint of virtual Tribute please :beer:

It looks like i might miss both events, the real weekend due to lack of time and bike MOT, and the virtual one will certainly be a 'no go' due to no t'internet magic on the boat at the moment.

Gonna be a quiet one for me:(

It looks like i might miss both events, the real weekend due to lack of time and bike MOT, and the virtual one will certainly be a 'no go' due to no t'internet magic on the boat at the moment.

Oh you don't have to have internet access to come to the virtual event ... as long as we know you have got a dongle / router your still welcome.

:beer:

Trippy

Are you going out of your way to be an irritating c**t or is it something that just comes natural to you? I suggest if you feel so strongly about the airhead rule it's a simple fix, go buy an airhead then you could come.

But then it's alot safer sitting behind a puta getting on everyone's tits, your not likely to get yer silly head stamped on:rolleyes:

Just use your virtual broadband and don't forget your virtual geetar....

...leave the virtual mic though :augie

Are you going out of your way to be an irritating c**t or is it something that just comes natural to you? I suggest if you feel so strongly about the airhead rule it's a simple fix, go buy an airhead then you could come.

But then it's alot safer sitting behind a puta getting on everyone's tits, your not likely to get yer silly head stamped on:rolleyes:

Cracking sense of humour these airhead owners :rolleyes:

Absolutely

Why else would we ride round on 30 year old bikes. Where we loose are humor is when some irritating prat keeps posting to wind people up. There's a limit to humor and you found it days ago. The problem is trippy your pushing a bit hard and it's only matter of time before you piss the wrong person off and hey presto you'll find yourself flat out cold somewhere at an event and no-one will give a shit. This is fine if your intention is to be a keyboard warrior but if you ever want to participate in gs events now would he a good time to back off.
This is just friendly advice, take it or leave it, your choice:augie

Why else would we ride round on 30 year old bikes. Where we loose are humor is when some irritating prat keeps posting to wind people up. There's a limit to humor and you found it days ago. The problem is trippy your pushing a bit hard and it's only matter of time before you piss the wrong person off and hey presto you'll find yourself flat out cold somewhere at an event and no-one will give a shit. This is fine if your intention is to be a keyboard warrior but if you ever want to participate in gs events now would he a good time to back off.
This is just friendly advice, take it or leave it, your choice:augie

In what way am I actually winding you up, a few light hearted posts about a non shaft driven bike being excluded? I have been speaking to Sid this week and he's fine and knows why Im having a joke with them.

Jeeze lighten up for christs sake.

Enjoy your weekend away if you can get over all the upset.

I'd better pack up my virtual tent now and head home before some virtual hard man gets punchy :rolleyes:

Your not

Winding me up I just think your acting like a dick grow up. Oh and thanks I'll have a great time with all the old grumpies:D

Winding me up I just think your acting like a dick grow up. Oh and thanks I'll have a great time with all the old grumpies:D

Im sure it will be a good event as Sid has put alot of work into it.
If I wasn't working I would have accepted his invite to call by for a pint.

Back
Top Bottom