Great weekend

thanks to Sid and ALL the crew, another great and very busy weekend

hope you raise lots for the "Charidee"

oh! just finished cleaning the bike after a splendid 300 mile ride home with Colt in glorious sunshine... i think there was at least 15 flies stuck to it... so stripped and cleaned the whole bike:D:D:D

thanks again
hm

320 miles later (not including the ferry) I made it home at around 10.30 last night. Not sure if the double vision I suffered on the M6 was a result of proffs hallucinagenic cider or just general fatigue. I managed to avoid both those lorries though:D

Thanks to all concerned for an excellent weekend. Apologies to Sid for nicking half of the snorer's field (at least it seems that half of it is stuck to most of my clothes!)

What happened to ALF?

Once again it was an honour and a pleasure to be involved and work for you guys.

As for how did I get up for Sunday's breakfast. It is a knack (err thanks Pink Lady for the wake up call :) )

See you all next year.

Sumprat

Once again it was an honour and a pleasure to be involved and work for you guys.

As for how did I get up for Sunday's breakfast. It is a knack (err thanks Pink Lady for the wake up nudge :) )

Fixed that for you;)

Thanks to everyone for their hospitality, sorry I had to go back on Saturday was let down with staff problems at the last minute, and had to work Sunday
some real "toad strangler" rain on the way back. The joys of riding blind past an artic at 80 on a GS with marginal braking
see you all agin soon

Many Thanks ----

-- to Sid and team for all their hard work in puttng together yet another superb Weekend.
I made it to Hayle in the dry for lunch but then it pissed down for the rest of Sunday and all of Monday, oh well i needed to go down to pay someone for work done and do some painting.
I'm back at work in Wiltshire now so wont actually be back home from the weekend until Thursday
-- and apologies for the tyre tracks in the grass at the end of the drive !!!
CHeers
Mike

Thanks to everyone for their hospitality, sorry I had to go back on Saturday was let down with staff problems at the last minute, and had to work Sunday
some real "toad strangler" rain on the way back. The joys of riding blind past an artic at 80 on a GS with marginal brakingsee you all agin soon

Sounds just like me and Sycomoto on our way back from the first Wee-kend. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom