what did we learn

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
from the weekend, sort of valuable life type stuff.

i learnt not to sleep (sleep:toungincheek i wish)in a box trailer parked under a tree in heavy rain:D wow was it noisey and don't hire one with a translucent roof unless daylight at 4.30am is your thing.

i also learnt, don't follow a tosser into the loos the morning after one of barb's curry nights:eek my eyes are still stinging:augie

"its never too late in the evening to re-assemble the top end of an airhead"

"the more beer you drink.. the longer the headache lasts the next day"

"try doing some maintanance to your own bike before the wee-kend... then all the spotters dont tell you every little detail that is wrong with it:blast"

"dont follow a tosser into the thunder trap the morning after curry night!:eek:"

"make sure a certain dad has put the crankshaft the right way round in the Airfix engine BEFORE all the top end is screwed on..."

I did that soooo

"make sure a certain dad has put the crankshaft the right way round in the Airfix engine BEFORE all the top end is screwed on..."[/QUOTE]

I could make sure he was paying attention and following the instructions not just slapping together willy nilly. Wouldn't want him building stuff the way I do:rolleyes:

Don't let Syco ride a 60 year old bike.
:rolleyes:

you might need it with a working clutch for a trip to the petrol station when your camper runs out of diesel on a narrow Devon lane up a hill with a trailer on the way home:blast:blast

Sorry bill

Don't let Syco ride a 60 year old bike.
:rolleyes:

you might need it with a working clutch for a trip to the petrol station when your camper runs out of diesel on a narrow Devon lane up a hill with a trailer on the way home:blast:blast

'twas a bit ropey in the clutch department before I had a go:rolleyes: and what a stupid place to put a kickstart, can't get my left shoe on today:blast was good fun to ride though:thumb2

what a stupid place to put a kickstart, can't get my left shoe on today:blast was good fun to ride though:thumb2

I've kept my left boot on since last Thursday for that very reason.
I'm going to give it until Wednesday before I chance taking it off.

You'll know for next time :rob

'twas like

I've kept my left boot on since last Thursday for that very reason.
I'm going to give it until Wednesday before I chance taking it off.

You'll know for next time :rob

Stamping on a bear trap:eek: but Rossi now wants a sidecar outfit:blast

Dont take the piss out of No2 son too soon about the loose battery connection before you check that there are more serious wiring issues.

Main one is..... Dont miss the next one.:thumb

Dont take the piss out of No2 son too soon about the loose battery connection before you check that there are more serious wiring issues.

Main one is..... Dont miss the next one.:thumb

:D:D:D:D:D

I did try to warn you.

I learned how valuable friends and family are.
Thanks to Robs hard work, and that of Si and Dad, my hands are still clean :D:D:D:thumb

Back
Top Bottom