THANKS BAKES!!

Kirst

Reaction score
A posh bit of Birkenhead, right on the edge of scu
Thanks Bakes & Becca et al for a fantastic time. Good food, good company, good laugh. Even though I could only stay one night it was ace to put faces to names, meet new people , hug a banana (Bounce you are quite mad!) and be made to feel very welcome. (Particular thanks to Anna!) Hope everyone gets home safely.
:friday:beerjug::friday:beerjug::friday

I'd like to add my thanks to everybody who's efforts help make this event so special. Home now safe and sound great to see everybody again.

Shep

Than you once again Steve and everyone that made this HogRaost such a great success

I'll get a few of my pictures up later on

lovely to see everyone...old and new faces :friday

I cannot imagine how many days of work must have gone into the Hograost.

That really was a first class event - many thanks and congratulations to everyone who worked so hard to pull it off.

Tragically I did not emerge from the event completely unscathed. I didn't see it coming at all, but I have developed sidecar envy !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice one Steve et al. :thumb:thumb:thumb

PG

I'd like to add my thanks to everybody who's efforts help make this event so special. Home now safe and sound great to see everybody again.

Shep

I agree with the elderly gent above :clap :clap :clap

A great one this year Steve, well done :hogroast

Saturday's band were brilliant :chickendance

Toad & Cal's BBQ was superb :fnikefork

Steptoe on a Harley :ymca2

Mrs. Mutley has now managed two nights under canvas :camping :eek:

and Whatton's cocktail hour :ChrisKelly

:wave :wave :wave :wave

A cracking weekend once again, many thanks to Steve, Becky and the team of DayGlo Slaves :bow

As always, it was good to see new faces and catch up with some of the regulars :thumb2

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Many thanks to all who helped to make it yet again another great weekend at the now famous, 'Bakes' Hog roast.

:beerjug: Dave.

Thanks Steve and other workers, I only managed Saturday with the sprogs, but we all had a great time. My son is very keen on the doughnuts it seems, greedy little blighter.

Saturday night band was very good, impressed with them, just right.

Not sure about side car envy, but the ToadDome was quite impressive.

Our thanks to Bakes and family for a great weekend.

You have to work hard to make it look that effortless.

Thanks for hopitality at the Cheese Dome with Dan and Cal too.

T&J

Another two say "Ta!"

To Steve and all his little helpers, another brilliant effort.

I take my hat off to you sir! :beerjug::beerjug:

Andy and Paula

My 2nd HogRaost and they just get better.
Her indoors first one and she really enjoyed it.

TrevTucks has spent all day today in Norwich A&E and I'm sure one of us will post all the grisly details soon.

I already have doughnut withdrawal symptoms 8-?

Thanks Steve from a Hograost newbie. Loved the road ride to Swanage and the piggy in the evening. Alas I couldn't stay over this year but will definitely make it again next year.

I didn't achieve one ambition though - why the odd spelling of Hograost?

I'll add my thanks and compliments to all the above. Well done, Steve, for organising such a great event. Hope you raisd a wodge of cash for your good causes.

Back
Top Bottom