Thank You card received

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have received a hand made Thank You card from the charity which arranges the holiday for the severely disabled people and those with learning disabilities. The total amount raised was just over £400 but I rounded it up and paid over £600.:)

They made the pictures of the bikes but obviously they don't know what an airhead bike looks like so we'll forgive them the picture of what looks like a Suzuki SV650.:)

DSCN3829.jpg

DSCN3830.jpg

DSCN3831.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the funds. The money will be well used and enable disabled people to have a holiday in April 2012.

Nice one Sid

I'll have a small late donation to add soon. Duncan kindly loaned me a speedo so I can get my PD through its IOM test. This saves me £300 for a new one and the old bugger won't even accept anything from me for the postage of it! If that doesn't warrant a donation I don't know what does!

Want me to send it to you or directly to the charity?

Dave

Nice one Sid

I'll have a small late donation to add soon. Duncan kindly loaned me a speedo so I can get my PD through its IOM test. This saves me £300 for a new one and the old bugger won't even accept anything from me for the postage of it! If that doesn't warrant a donation I don't know what does!

Want me to send it to you or directly to the charity?

Dave

PM'd you.:thumb2

Sid

Back
Top Bottom