Off-roading...

Mav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So who is up for some playing in the Cotswold lanes?

Plenty GS'able - I'll be doing them 2 up on my GSA.

I have a 25 mile loop, depending on time taking pics and the amount of time playing in the water, can be a good morning's ride. If we're keen we can go once each way around and fit in a visit to one of the many fine pubs.

So who is up for some playing in the Cotswold lanes?

Plenty GS'able - I'll be doing them 2 up on my GSA.

I have a 25 mile loop, depending on time taking pics and the amount of time playing in the water, can be a good morning's ride. If we're keen we can go once each way around and fit in a visit to one of the many fine pubs.

I'll join you:thumb

Im in.....

So long as you aint leaving at dawn on the Saturday, i have no control over my finish time Friday so may be setting up the tent Saturday morning :mad:

WILL THE LANES BE SUITABLE FOR GSA ON TOURANCES:eek:

WILL THE LANES BE SUITABLE FOR GSA ON TOURANCES:eek:

Certainly - was out inspecting the lanes yesterday and they're very dry right now. :thumb2

If the weather stays as it is then i may join you:thumb

For those still unsure... here are some pics from a previous session:

551174241_fryaf-L.jpg

551163366_pLfSs-L.jpg

551149758_yUU5e-L.jpg

All very doable and it's looking like it's going to be dry too :bounce1

You make it look so tempting and at only 25 miles per lap, and a pub, I'm in. :thumb

The enduro track could be saved for the afternoon.

You make it look so tempting and at only 25 miles per lap, and a pub, I'm in. :thumb

The enduro track could be saved for the afternoon.

I figure if we leave around 10... it's about 10 miles to the start which should be a nice ride. Depending on the pace, we can either one lap, have lunch and head back... or go both ways and have a later lunch. On the HP I've done it in under 2 hours :augie

I figure if we leave around 10... it's about 10 miles to the start which should be a nice ride. Depending on the pace, we can either one lap, have lunch and head back... or go both ways and have a later lunch. On the HP I've done it in under 2 hours :augie

That's cos you are a demonic off road god.....:bow

How safe is this for those less coordinated?

Do you have to ride through water on the route?

width..

What's the narrowest point on the run? :)tarka)

Do you have some of the routes on a map (as opposed to in your head) as I would like to have a crack.

Mav
If you're leading this and intend using the short bit of by-way South of Condicote just take a little care up near the Trig point....
For the second time someone had 'wired it' at a height of about 4 foot a couple of weeks ago.... we also got a poor reception from a local at the water crossing in Kineton, not the one by the stone bridge but one about 200 yards up stream...we usually do it as a loop on the way home......
other than that, dust is the biggest issue!
Enjoy....and oh yes, keep the noise down in Campden...Im a closet NIMBY!

What kind of evil ****** does stuff like this
Not the first time around here, used to be a regular occurrence on some of the North Oxford by-ways...before they shut them all down as 'restricted'
Mind you, some users asked for problems practicing Moto X tactics on the bobble hat brigade.
Another reason why I have concentrated on doing all my off road stuff in Spain where they actually like 'los motos valientes'...:thumb

Back
Top Bottom