Thanks

Thanks to Bryn and Lynn and any others involved - a good weekend and the weather turned out nice again.

Went to bed sober on the saturday night, but was royally entertained by the early hours singing :thumb pissed my self laughing as a laid in my sleeping bag listening to the "singing" :clap, especially the rendition of "gimme shelter" best entertainment of the weekend.

And so good to see Jamie again, he's had a tough time and i wish him well and all the best for the future :thumb2

I have been to sleep since I got home, due to the newly formed GS male voice choir who insisted on practicing way past midnight last night:augie

Inconsiderate, ignorant and selfish is how I'd describe them

I thought they behaved like animals, but that would be an insult to the Donkeys.

pity about the C word someone = not made a good first impression there mate :(

Just as I was thinking that it sounded like a good event, this sort of unacceptable behaviour is reported.

Did no one think of phoning the police? :nenau

Thanks Bryn ans Lynn for all the effort. It has been a very enjoyable weekend. Nice to put faces to the names of some of the usual suspects :)

Cheers

Oscar

And so good to see Jamie again, he's had a tough time and i wish him well and all the best for the future :thumb2
It certainly was good to see the Viscount again....

+1 I didn't bloody recognise him at first...
I didn't either, I thought it was a Beetle that had been on a serious diet... but then when he started talking I could 'see' who it was :D

Thanks to all who made the event happen, had a good time myself :beer:

Good to catch up with some old faces and meet a few new ones :blagblah

As a member of the GS Ale Voice Choir :friday Sorry if we spoiled some peoples weekend, didnt realise time or how bad the singing was, personally, and in the condition I was in, I thought we sounded great, apparantly not !, but once asked to keep it down we did.

As for being described as ignorant, inconsiderate and selfish and better still "worse than animals" FFS its not the womens institute annual camping weekend is it :rolleyes:

Funny how some people think things are funny and others get so upset :blast

The post about someone saying he woke up and thought someone was fisting a donkey, now that is funny :D

Till the next time :eek:

:beerjug:

As a member of the GS Ale Voice Choir :friday Sorry if we spoiled some peoples weekend, didnt realise time or how bad the singing was, personally, and in the condition I was in, I thought we sounded great, apparantly not !, but once asked to keep it down we did.

As for being described as ignorant, inconsiderate and selfish and better still "worse than animals" FFS its not the womens institute annual camping weekend is it :rolleyes:

Funny how some people think things are funny and others get so upset :blast

Never heard a thing, as you say 'Live and let live', it's not the WI and I never heard a thing.......................glad the VW transporter choir enjoyed themselves, you're only here once:thumb

It certainly was good to see the Viscount again....

I didn't either, I thought it was a Beetle that had been on a serious diet... but then when he started talking I could 'see' who it was :D

Thanks for letting me have a go on your Mrs's tits mate - made me feel much better.

As for the disgusting behavior, you're all lucky you missed Neil dancing in his pants to Sympathy for the Devil. I was getting flashbacks to Altamont.

Woke me up, I had a chuckle at some folks obviously enjoying themselves then I went back to sleep again. No problem. :thumb2

Just wanted to add my thanks to Bryn and everyone else who organised this very enjoyable event, It was my first EM visit and I am dissapointed to learn it may be the last one.:(

Sid thanks for breakie on Sat morning:clap and sorry to read about the demise of your wobble box:comfort.

John.

Thanks for letting me have a go on your Mrs's tits mate - made me feel much better.

As for the disgusting behavior, you're all lucky you missed Neil dancing in his pants to Sympathy for the Devil. I was getting flashbacks to Altamont.
I'll let Lu know :D glad it cheered you up

We missed the singathon, must have slept through it.... would have joined in if we'd have known :(

Sorry Jamie, that could"nt have been very pleasant ! :yikes:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom