Thanks

grayinthestores

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks Bryn and Lynn for a great weekend and nice to meet some new faces to nic names :beerjug:

Thanks to all at Ripley.

Just back from a great weekend and saw parts of The Peaks that would have taken us weeks to find, if ever, a big "THANK YOU" to Andrew who guided us around, well done Big Fella! Thanks alaso to Ian (hope the Guzzi gets sorted mate).

Great weekend overall, hope it will be back next year.

Big thanks to Bryn and Lin for another excellent event....:clap

Great to see everyone again and looking forward to next years do :beerjug:
I may buy a few more raffle tickets too:augie

I have been to sleep since I got home, due to the newly formed GS male voice choir who insisted on practicing way past midnight last night:augie

Thanks again

Morticia

Lumb Farm

Thanks for all your efforts, it was another great weekend.
Best wishes, Gibby and Keef.
:beerjug::beerjug:
[/B]

Thanks for organising another Ripley weekend Bryn.

I have been to sleep since I got home, due to the newly formed GS male voice choir who insisted on practicing way past midnight last night:augie
Inconsiderate, ignorant and selfish is how I'd describe them

Great weekend - thanks to B&L

Not often I get shot at a GS event though. Those clay shooters really need to get their ducks in a line. 90m behind the line and we got peppered while packing up!

Thanks for organising another Ripley weekend Bryn.

Inconsiderate, ignorant and selfish is how I'd describe them

I thought they behaved like animals, but that would be an insult to the Donkeys.

Fab weekend though, thanks Bryn.

Cheers Bryn,

A fantastic campout and a great gang in attendance. The bike even made it home in one piece. :thumb

Lumb Farm

Thanks to Bryn and Lynn for organizing the event and making my wife Julie, grandaughter Lilly and I feel most welcome. Big thanks to Mick DB1 and his wife for the friendly greeting and welcome. Nice to finally meet you both. Big thanks to everyone who said hallo too. Really enjoyed spending time with ride out group, wished id videoed Rushy coming through the tunnel at speed on the Guzzi Sound was awesome ..:clap:clap:thumb .
Have some pictures to post when time permits.

Singing into the early hours. That was bad. i genuinally thought that someone was fisting one of the donkeys.:eek::eek: Anyway you were having a good time and 30db reduction earplugs allowed me to sleep on unawares.:augie

Thankyou to whoever controlled the weather.:clap

Thanks Bryn for sorting weekend.

Great venue, food, company and interesting roads. I must get out in Derbyshire more often.

:beerjug::beerjug:

Thanks to Bill for being such a good person to deal with :thumb2

And of course to everyone else I met :beerjug: :blagblah :thumb

Thank you Bryn and Lyn for organising a brilliant weekend, good company :friday all spot on :thumb2

Bryn the next time you practise paragliding with your taup let me know and I'll make sure the camera's ready :D

Bryn Lynn
Thanks for another great weekend at Riply

Big thanks from me and JusStan.

Top job by Bryn, Lynn and the Lumb Farm crew

Another great weekend with fabulous company (well most of them were!)
Big thanks to everyone who helped with my little puncture episode on saturday :thumb2

Paul hope your head cleared enough for the ride home and Packer i hope your satnav didnt pack up :D

Thanks Bryn for another great event and for sorting the donkey shed with Angela, she was great. I will point out I had paid in advance for 2 nights camping ;). Big up to Andrew for leading a merry band of road riders around the peaks all day, it was nice to meet some southerners who appreciated what the north has to offer in terms of scenery.. :thumb

Not the best day today, 2 hrs in a recovery truck this morning and then 2hrs in A&E this afternoon with a 23month old who had ingested something she shouldn't :(..........but hey Friday & Saturday were good :thumb

Rushy hope everything works out with the bike.

More importantly your little one is home and well.

We had a good ride out ,the weather gods were with us and of course lunch wasnt bad either. Hope to repeat in the future..

Andrew

Bryn and Lyn, many thanks for another great event :thumb2

As always it was good to meet old friends and see some new faces.

Back
Top Bottom