North Wales : May 2005 Anyone interested?

Re: Getting wet..

rocks said:
One of my quests this summer is to try to way point all of them on the GPS, in northwales and snowdonia and as far as cheshire.

Probably be a long running project..

You realise this has already been done? http://www.wetroads.co.uk/ has listings of many many fords (although there may be more!) in the whole of the UK. And I;ve converted their database so it can be used in MapSource (and other similar programs), see the GPS forum for details.

Sorry for the derail, on with the planning :D

I'll be up for one of the rideouts on the Saturday. Going to find me a cosy pub away from the snorers, farters and 'smoke on the water' freaks.

:rolleyes:

The road run that I`m doing (ankle permitting),although quite technical and very scenic,does not involve any ford crossings.

Anyone who fancies a fording run would be advised to consult Charlie so he can let people know.

Anyone who fancies a fording run would be advised to consult Charlie so he can let people know.

Got off the phone with Charlie an hour ago........the fords ride is a goer :D

See ya there...more info to follow :)

Road ride

tarka said:
The road run that I`m doing (ankle permitting),although quite technical and very scenic,does not involve any ford crossings.

Road Ride

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Charlie Stubs

There is a spectacular 200 mile road ride for Saturday and it is one not to be missed, Lakes, mountain passes and some of the most spectacular scenery in Wales.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance of posting a route beforehand to download for those with GPS's?

Re: Road ride

Malcolm said:

Any chance of posting a route beforehand to download for those with GPS's?

Seconded, Mapsource file if possible please :)

Back
Top Bottom