Hotel Prices and Bookings & Alternatives

Still lots of room availalble for the hotel. Rang today and booked a single with no problems. Will be going up there from the Bath area on the weekend if anyone wanting to go in convoy on the back roads. Leaving bath at 4pm/junct 18 M4.

ANDY

Events..

Well that brings numbers upto something like 16 bookings already.

As for events I will be posting a new link closer to christmass to guage what people wish to do.

I will also be trying to arrange a raffle for charity.. not sure which one. Open to suggestions on that. May even have the first of the raffle prizes.

Oh hoping to arrange a group curry.. on Paul's.. recomendation of it being a great meal.. :D :beerjug: and lots of :beer: ..

Another single bites the dust !

Rocks --
I've decided that my poor body will require some creature comforts after both the Dragon & Elephant Treffen , so have booked myself a single room @ The Hand . Who knows if I get lucky Jez may join me !

All the best ,
James

ps. Whose horse will we be attempting to curry ?

Booked in for 2 nights

Have booked in for 2 nights with SWMBO, or my Son, if she has to work.

Looking forward to the Crack!!

Gary.

Bookings..

Thanks guys for the update. I will ring the Hand Hotel and double check how many places we have left.

Raffle details will be up shortly..

Then just the rides to sort out. :D

Waypoint for "The Hand Hotel"...............

Attachments

• the hand hotel.gdb
    161 bytes · Views: 159
Close Kev but it's here, accessed from the main A5, on the right hand side of the road if you're approaching from the mainland.

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Attachments

• the hand hotel.gdb
    163 bytes · Views: 154
Charlie Stubs said:
Close Kev but it's here, accessed from the main A5, on the right hand side of the road if you're approaching from the mainland.

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Fair enough, Mapsource showed it there and it seemed to be on the same road as the map on their site.

Whats the parking like, can the car park be seen from the hotel?

Attachments

• screenshot016.jpg
    screenshot016.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 81
Whatton said:
Fair enough, Mapsource showed it there and it seemed to be on the same road as the map on their site.

Whats the parking like, can the car park be seen from the hotel?

Courtyard is right next to the Hotel enterance and it should be big enough.

Attachments

• hand.jpg
    hand.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 56

Back
Top Bottom