Wapping's Wanders - 'Beginners' weekend 28/29 April - DEFINITE DATE

A KINDLY SOLE HAS POINTED OUT THAT THE THREAD HEADING HAS THE WRONG DATES!
One of them kindly gave-up it's life for my tea once.

how-to-make-sole-meuniere.WidePlayer.jpg

:thumb2

Looks like a great little trip, looking forward to seeing the ride reports.

I appreciate this one is all sorted and fully booked, is there still one planned for later in the year? If so depending on the dates I wouldn't mind tagging along to gain some experience of biking abroad :)

Hi Adam
Scroll down the page in the "open invite trips" and yep there's more to come :thumb2

Neil

PS
I'm doing the 4 dayer begining of June

Bakerlonglegs, I think I have got you a room, too :thumb2 I just need to chat to the hotel this evening.

Richard,

PM on the way - I can't make this now!! Late change of plan :blast

Sorry fella, I knew something was niggling at the back of me brain that I'd forgotten and booked in since.

:hide

On the fish theme, I 'cod' it wrong....

cod_chips.jpg

Hey, no worries at all :thumb2 Glad you could make it.

====================

Bakerlonglegs, I think I have got you a room, too :thumb2 I just need to chat to the hotel this evening.

====================

DATE: A KINDLY SOLE HAS POINTED OUT THAT THE THREAD HEADING HAS THE WRONG DATES!

Just to be sure the dates are:

erm ... I've booked the 21st and the 22nd, I cant do the other dates I'm afraid :( Can you get one of your reserves to step in Richard?

You have a pm.

Sorry to be a bell end Richard but I'm out too, got the 20 21 sorted but can't get the later dates :(

Might I politely suggest a change of title of the thread or is it me being a thickie, I read titles and get excited and can't be arsed reading thread itself :-(

It'll be a mega trip anyway and I'll pop over to France 20 21 :)

Actually thats a good point, do you want me to change the thread title Richard.

Richard,

Im not sure about people's plans but i am in Bouillon that weekend and i am happy to try to sort things out if anyone wants to go to Bouillon that weekend.

Lloyd

Richard,

Im not sure about people's plans but i am in Bouillon that weekend and i am happy to try to sort things out if anyone wants to go to Bouillon that weekend.

Lloyd

Lloyd, you are a star.

I owe you one :thumb2

OK,

so if anyone wants to go let me know and i will sort you rooms and book a table for a meal :thumb2

A may even buy you a beer at my GF's bar

I am going then!! :D

But are you there 21 or 28? :augie

Back
Top Bottom