Invasion of Wexford Part 2

This might be a long shot but keeping my fingers crossed that one of you tossers might help.:bow

Matt Gibbs is looking to share a room for Friday and Saturday, we've tried most of the local B&B and there all booked or only have a room for the Friday night:(

So I'm hoping that someone might offer to share with Matt so he's not left sleeping on a park this weekend.:comfort

Send dunner a message he booked some place close to the hotel a few days ago, we are just back from Nz so see ye friday.

Send dunner a message he booked some place close to the hotel a few days ago, we are just back from Nz so see ye friday.

This might be a long shot but keeping my fingers crossed that one of you tossers might help.:bow

Matt Gibbs is looking to share a room for Friday and Saturday, we've tried most of the local B&B and there all booked or only have a room for the Friday night:(

So I'm hoping that someone might offer to share with Matt so he's not left sleeping on a park this weekend.:comfort

Big thanks to Dunner "Cormac" he has offered to share with Matt :clap:clap

Thanks Bin :thumb

Weather look promising and with the bunch of tossers that are heading to Enniscorthy is should be a good craic :aidan

Back
Top Bottom