Nick the guitarist POLL.

This is a poll to see if we want NIck the guitarist back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just thought i would test the water and see if we should have Nick the guitarist back?.
We've raised £196 towards the marquee bill of £426(inc lights), so i'm hoping if we get enough campers we should have the marquee paid off and poss cover Nick's fee too,anyways its your camp, so have your say.
Obviously its the most votes wins.

Leave Nick to look after his dog-on-a-string at the railway station and spend his fee on making a cooks' table (taller), some gas bottles or anything that could be useable. What about a tarp cover to create a porch for the marquee?

well''

Ive got the gas bottles and the cash to fill them.
The cookers are bought and paid for.
Weve also a new mega-kettle.Paid for.
I bought the gas regulators and hoses.paid for.
We do need a couple of large cooking pots and a couple of tables though.
Tarp,cant see where we would need that,the marquee is humungous?perhaps you could expand on that one??
Nick-on-a- string dunno, let the masses decide..

Tarp,cant see where we would need that,the marquee is humungous?perhaps you could expand on that one??

To create a covered doorway to allow visitors to shake the rain of if it's a wet weekend before entering the dining room.

Attachments

• frame_marquees_on_scaffolding.jpg
    frame_marquees_on_scaffolding.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 235
BLIMEY

I'll leave you to sort the fancy curtains and drapes, thosee bow thingys are a bit gay...
Could well get a b and q tarp ,cable tie it to the frame of the marquee on one side then we need 2 stout poles(poss use 2 lengths of 2x2) and four guy ropes,sorted.

Well..

I think we should get funds into the Warren financial account so I have voted no. Maybe next time.
everyone has their right for a vote, thats what its for.
Dont worry too much about the money, after all thats all it is, money..
Life's too short too worry about £200,i would sooner have a nice time.
I'm not being blahzhe about it,its just we had £400 in a drawer for a rainy day and its not raining ...yet.
Yes it would be nice to get it paid back,but dont lose sleep.
If i were to be made redundant, then i'll start to panic,a bit.:beerjug:

I'll leave you to sort the fancy curtains and drapes, thosee bow thingys are a bit gay...
Could well get a b and q tarp ,cable tie it to the frame of the marquee on one side then we need 2 stout poles(poss use 2 lengths of 2x2) and four guy ropes,sorted.

Exactly that. :thumb2

I thought he was good.

What's needed for next time?

Tables etc, I can probably wangle but I'm not sure if they will fit in the top box! :D

Saigon_460.jpg

Might have to met up before....

Back
Top Bottom