2RTW New Video. Rebuilding the bikes in Kuala Lumpur

simon thomas

www.2ridetheworld.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, 2012 is off to a great start and after months of rebuilding the bikes in Kuala Lumpur we're back on the road and back in Bangkok, Thailand. We've just applied for our Australian visa and whilst we wait we're updating the diary, our website and putting new videos together.

After the sudden passing of Lisa's dad a few months ago and Lisa's subsequant health problems we've fallen behind on the web updates and, diary and video and post, so sorry for not having visited here more. With a little time now on our hands as we wait for our onward visa's to come through we can start to catch up and bring things back up to date.

Lisa and wanted to say a big thank you especially to certain members of UKGSer would sent support during what was a tough time for Lisa and I. Without the help of friends around the world, this would have been far tougher to have recovered from.

Here's the latest.

All the best
Simon T:beerjug:

Great news your back on the road again. You seem to have been away for ever and I'm still very envious of you two. Big thumbs up from Touratech for helping you out.

Keep it coming,

AndyT:cool:

Thanks for posting. Did anyone mention TOURATECH, just in case it was missed.

Stay safe both of you. I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

:beerjug:

glad to see there was no serious injuries,good luck with the rest of your trip and hats off to BMW and touratech:friday:friday

Back
Top Bottom