Many Thanks

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Many thanks you to Geraldine and all who helped in making the event so much fun.
Super hotel,superb location and Saturdays activity was just the job.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

:kissy2

Thanks to Geraldine Brian & Jochen for putting together a super weekend.

Venue, Grub & Sat fun run :thumb:thumb:thumb2
Usual suspects :friday :thumb2
Newbies, just as bad :friday :thumb2
Weather witch :clap :thumb
33 sleeps to Exmoor :roll:friday

And thanks to Ash for entertaining us, he is still not as grumpy as Grumpy no matter how hard he tries.

Just in the door about half an hour!
What a fantastic weekend:clap:clap

Big Thank You to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for all the effort they put into making this past weekend an absolutely amazing weekend:bow

The hotel was fantastic! The food was top notch:thumb

The company was, as always, sooo much fun:friday:beer::blagblah:beerjug:

Great to see all of our friends, both new and old:pullface

See yis at the next one:beerjug::roll

Just in the door about half an hour!
What a fantastic weekend:clap:clap

Big Thank You to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for all the effort they put into making this past weekend an absolutely amazing weekend:bow

The hotel was fantastic! The food was top notch:thumb

The company was, as always, sooo much fun:friday:beer::blagblah:beerjug:

Great to see all of our friends, both new and old:pullface

See yis at the next one:beerjug::roll

Plus 1 for me! Brilliant weekend!!!:bounce1:clap:clap:clap:clap:bounce1

Well done and many thanks Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for putting on a cracking weekend.

The hotel and the grub were both brilliant and very good value indeed and the nav rally format on Saturday was great fun and universally enjoyed.

Great to catch up with good friends and to welcome several new folk to the fold.

:clap:clap:clap

Fabulous weekend,

Great fun, weather, roads, hotel, company.......

Many thanks Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for all the effort, It was really appreciated.:beerjug:

Well done and many thanks Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for putting on a cracking weekend :bow

the nav rally on Saturday was great fun and made a big change :thumb2

Great to catch up with good friends and some old pains :green gri

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Exxalante weekendo muchus superbo cliamato sergud persone brillanto.
Wexforde how you a say a nice a place.
Very good organiso - I a like mucho.
Gratse Geraldino Briano ande Jockano

I can only endorse the above comments. Thoroughly enjoyed Saturday blasting around some excellent roads and then there were the ones chosen by Jochen.
Some of the grass growing in the middle of the boreens was better than my back lawn.
Got home at 2100 having had a brilliant weekend.
Matt :thumb2

Concur with all the above comments.

A great weekend. Great company. great craic and a great format for the Saturday run. Amazed and intrigued by some of the waypoints. We will be finding the time for a wee bit of further research on the Prince and Princess and also the seashell cottage (amongst others) Real gems/finds.

When is the book open for the third Invasion? Can we put our name down now:beerjug:

Congratulations and heartfelt thanks for a magnificent effort by Geraldine, Brian and Jochen.

Good luck to Geraldine for a safe and fascinating trip to Argentina/Chile

:clap:thumb2

Liam and Naomi

Big thanks from eileen @ myself also, great weekend, great craic, got home at 7.30, after several cups of coffee, feck you and the wedding idea kevin,
thanks again to geraldine, brian & jochen, dont know what gerry c was drinking i see his words are all slurred.

It was great to meet up with you guys'n gals :thumb

Thanks to all concerned for fantastic weekend, t'was good to put some faces to names, and good to meet up with some old friends ....

.... put me down for next year pleasy please :thumb

Just back home myself after a last night in Welsh Wales with Kevin (Norm) John (Mr Smooth) and Malc (Bilko)

On our way home today we stopped for a cuppa and poor ol' Norm was having problems with his back, trouble getting off his bike and then impossible to get back on it :eek:

Strewth .... he was in some pain

To cut a long story short poor ol' Kevin ended up in Shrewsbury A&E to have some intensive pain killing treatment so Julie could come pick him up in the car, while we sorted his bike out :comfort

Please forgive me for this Norm .........

Attachments

• L1000429.jpg
    L1000429.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 218

Thanks to all concerned for fantastic weekend, t'was good to put some faces to names, and good to meet up with some old friends ....

Just back home myself after a last night in Welsh Wales with Kevin (Norm) John (Mr Smooth) and Malc (Bilko)

On our way home today we stopped for a cuppa and poor ol' Norm was having problems with his back, trouble getting off his bike and then impossible to get back on it :eek:

To cut a long story short poor ol' Kevin ended up in Shrewsbury A&E to have some intensive pain killing treatment so Julie could come pick him up in the car, while we sorted his bike out :comfort

Is he giving birth :)

Blimey, hope you improve Kev

His back is sore because you Micky kept trying to get a photo of Kev's double chin:blast and poor ole Kev kept ducking and diving to avoid your camera:rob

Nothing like sucking in a bit on Entonox in the morning:D

Hope you feeling much better soon Kev:comfort

It was a simple case of me wearing my Yorkshire mans trousers with the extra deep pockets.
I reached in my pocket for the wallet and obviously not being used to lifting heavy objects it strained my back.

Never had pain like it though, complete immobilisation and seizure.

Good set of pals helped out though, sorry for not laughing at your piss taking but I had other things on my mind you bastids:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom