Show us your Pictures..........

Fantastic weekend, here is my first attempt at video so soz for music, camera angle and content! :blagblah
Weekend compressed into 12 mins!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3650375257646

That was brill Kev (Mide), very well done for your first effort:clap:clap

I couldn't help noticing that yous got lost on the way in looking for the hotel............. as it happens I know where there's a Zumo for sale:D

I'm sure it's brilliant Kev but it's no use to those of us not signed up for the BookFace thing :tears

Sorry Mr Jockser, I will try again to put it up on youtube thingy. :blast

I couldn't help noticing that yous got lost on the way in looking for the hotel............. as it happens I know where there's a Zumo for sale:D

Well noticed Bri, Ash took us off the wrong way! :augie

Twas absolutely nothing to do with me, I'm useless with all things electric/electronic/anything with buttons:blast

Thought you sold the zumo at the weekend:nenau

:D

Twas absolutely nothing to do with me, I'm useless with all things electric/electronic/anything with buttons:blast

Thought you sold the zumo at the weekend:nenau

:D

Sold my one to GerryC.... Geraldines is now up for sale:D

Here's my offering ....

Malc (Bilko) John (Mr Smooth) and Kevin (Norm) and myself set off Thursday lunch time to have a night in Wales before the ferry on Friday ...

Where to stay, no contest. The Lion Hotel at Llanbister

L1000357-L.jpg

View from my bedroom window

L1000360-L.jpg

I'm afraid we didn't join in with the 'competition' on Saturday but did our own thing. Young Decky (Dec) joined us from Cork and we had a good old fashioned 'razz'

He wanted to go take a photograph for the Photographic Rally Challenge, so I took one of him too

L1000369-L.jpg

Behind me stood a stone I was interested in and so took a photograph for myself .... and unwittingly scored a point in the days competition :thumb

L1000366-L.jpg

A good razz, chasing the young blood on his 800 Triumph, and a stop for lunch. Looking at my back tyre I espied something bright and shiny :eek:

I couldn't have driven that nail in like that and if it had gone in it would have been instant deflation probably .... how lucky :JB

L1000361-L.jpg

So for a few piccies of the reprobates

L1000373-L.jpg

L1000379-L.jpg

L1000380-L.jpg

L1000381-L.jpg

L1000382-L.jpg

L1000383-L.jpg

L1000384-L.jpg

L1000386-L.jpg

L1000387-L.jpg

L1000370-L.jpg

Sunday morning, nice and early, we headed for the 9am ferry back to Fishguard and had one more night at Llanbister where, late that evening, I was photographed in a rather compromising situation ...

L1000424-L.jpg

Kev had been having a few niggling aches and pains with his back, but after stopping for lunch on our way home he quite simply couldn't get back on his 'bike. He had hobbled back to it but riding it was going to be out of the question. What to do?

Norm couldn't even get in a car, such was the pain, so it was going to have to be an ambulance, but an ambulance wouldn't just take him home, so it was going to have to be to Shrewsbury A & E

BMW recovery weren't interested, they eventually agreed to take Kev's bike to the dealer in Wolverhampton, but not because Kev was injured, but only because, by some miracle, it wouldn't start for some reason :eek:

Bloody Wolverhampton was of no use to anyone and so when a lovely lady, visiting the garden centre we were at, offered to let us keep the bike in their lock up garage while we could arrange recovery .... sorted :thumb

By some miracle the bike started and we were able to ride it the half mile to her home for safekeeping .... bless you lady :kissy2

Kev was to be given enough pain relief for his good lady Julie to collect from Shrewsbury A & E and was home that same evening.

Get well soon Norm :comfort

BMW recovery is shite :mad:

UKGSer rules supreme :thumb

.... and with apologies to Kev

L1000433-L.jpg

jaysis mick me eyes arent that good :D

SAM_1104.jpg

norm hope ya better soon :D

ps you went to evoys forge..............

Back
Top Bottom