Bike Insurance

Same here, basic as I could make it.recovery is included as std on all policies for 35 miles so covered if i hit someone and if bike breaks down.what more do ya need.......no reply from the mag contact re medical ins after2 mails anyone took that out?

Nothing from her either, e-mailed two weeks ago :confused:

Quote received from Gail

I'll check that out tomorrow:thumb

How are other peoples quotes? Mine is from 19 July until 19 September, putting in the dates that you gave us Chris !

Mine was:

Premium: $394.52
Service Fee: $60.00

Total: US Dollars: $454 52

Seems quite expensive and asked Gail for a breakdown, I selected:
  • $100,000 / $300,000 per incident, $50,000 property damage
  • Comprehensive and collision
  • Roadside assistance is included - up to 35 miles
  • Uninsured & underinsured coverage

"$166.00 OF THE PREMIUM IS FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE AND COLLISION COVERAGE. THE PREMIUM IS FOR 2 MONTHS COVERAGE."

Please also be aware of the note at the bottom of the e-mail from Gail, "Please note: I will be out of the office from May 26th to June 4th with no access to emails. Our office will be closed Fridays for the months of May, June, July and August."

Anyone gone for the same type of cover or any reason to drop the 'Comprehensive and collision' or received a similar quote?

English Bob

I selected the lowest value options I could.....cos I'm a tight arse..... 12th June - 12th August is my coverage. Should have booked the bike on the second return boat instead............Bilco, is that a possibility? I could change my ticket fr the return flight.....:cool:

Premium: $279.49 Liability only- No coverage for comprehensive and collision (2 months)
Service Fee: 60.00
Total: US Dollars: $339.49

By the way Bilco, no response yet from the MAG blade re personal medical ins at £75 for annual trip you sent us....... are you on it r should I look elsewhere? mentions bikes only up to 125cc in the detail....

Has anyone any pictures of the bikes being loaded/sitting in the warehouse and also how they were secured into the container? Send em on if you have please.

How are other peoples quotes? Mine is from 19 July until 19 September, putting in the dates that you gave us Chris !

Mine was:

Premium: $394.52
Service Fee: $60.00

Total: US Dollars: $454 52

Seems quite expensive and asked Gail for a breakdown, I selected:
  • $100,000 / $300,000 per incident, $50,000 property damage
  • Comprehensive and collision
  • Roadside assistance is included - up to 35 miles
  • Uninsured & underinsured coverage

"$166.00 OF THE PREMIUM IS FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE AND COLLISION COVERAGE. THE PREMIUM IS FOR 2 MONTHS COVERAGE."

Please also be aware of the note at the bottom of the e-mail from Gail, "Please note: I will be out of the office from May 26th to June 4th with no access to emails. Our office will be closed Fridays for the months of May, June, July and August."

Anyone gone for the same type of cover or any reason to drop the 'Comprehensive and collision' or received a similar quote?

English Bob

That's the same as mine. :thumb
Mark

Back
Top Bottom