TOTAL BOOKED SO FAR

I'll need to book and pay for one more. Looks like I'll still not be able to ride the bike so going to come in SWMBO Jeep as its auto and can be driven one-handed. Will be able to bring big tent and all the creature comforts in the Jeep.

Might take the Jeep for play on the Plain on Saturday.:)

Happy to help with any work/admin on Saturday as well.:)

Booked and paid for here too........ :thumb2

yeah boooooiiiiiiii

:beer:

Had to wait for pay day so will have to pay on the gate but at least we can still go :)

Ferry booked, hograost booked , weather booked .... passport to hand full tank and ready to roll.... lets cancel Thursday and jump straight on to Friday please:bounce1

Not booked as I erm.... forgot.

Mrs in Spain somewhere but should be back in time.

If the weather was good I would have turned up on the Road King, so there's no chance of that.... if it was going to be a dry weekend it would have been the GS, so there's no chance of that either. So it's either the Land Cruiser complete with full size bed or the 335d BM and the tent.... me a fair-weather biker, abso-fekin-lutely :thumb

If the weather was good I would have turned up on the Road King, so there's no chance of that.... if it was going to be a dry weekend it would have been the GS, so there's no chance of that either. So it's either the Land Cruiser complete with full size bed or the 335d BM and the tent.... me a fair-weather biker, abso-fekin-lutely :thumb

Top man :thumb2

I don`t care what your in or on as long as I have my friends around me, as FRIENDS NEVER RUST !!!!

My attendance is still in the lap of the Gods - well, my wife and the weather.

It may be a day trip in the car. :eek:

Can I just turn up and pay on the gate without pre-booking?

My attendance is still in the lap of the Gods - well, my wife and the weather.

It may be a day trip in the car. :eek:

Can I just turn up and pay on the gate without pre-booking?

YES. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom