Lightweight Compact KTM Wheel Nut Spanner

I got a 27mm on the other end - can't remember what it fits but it defo fits something :D

Andres

I've pm'd Garry and told him to just make the one spanner and use the 'free' other end as plain old extra leverage ?? I'm trying to think of something useful that I could do with it. (Spoke key ? Tryre lever ? Bottle opener ... :D)

Go on then Garry, I'll have a 32mm/27mm with James Shepard on there please... Whats your Paypal email and confirm the price please?

Hi Garry, are you still doing a 24mm/17mm to fit an 800 GS?

I can also make a 24/17 if you want
Price would also be £20 as it would be a 1 off as I no longer keep these in stock
Pm me if you want one

Thanks Garry, got mine yesterday, looks great. Spot on fit on the nuts, can't try it properly as both wheels are out of the bike at the moment but it saves loads of room and weight in the tool kit
Cheers, Mark.

I'd also like one of these if they're still available

If you want to be able to carry out reasonable repairs at the side of the road/trail, then weight and space counts in your tool kit. There's no bling factor here, especially if you've seen what the combination KTM wheel nut spanner can do to your nuts.

These have been out of stock for a short while
Sorry to the couple of people who wanted one in a hurry :blast

I have just made a small batch up
so if you would like one PM me :beerjug:

Gary, I cant seem to find a PM option, do I need to subscribe or am I just being a bit thick?

Gary, I cant seem to find a PM option, do I need to subscribe or am I just being a bit thick?

Bill, you need to subscribe to the forum its £12 per year but you'll easily get more than that back with the benefits it brings

'cos I change my own tyres, I use mine a reasonable amount, and I've got to say, it's bloody marvellous :clap

Perfect fit, seems very strong, and really lightweight.

Very very well made.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom