final cheque presentation

Deleted Member Mtn

just to let you know that pragmatix and rev chuck...and hopefully Georgia...will be presenting the final cheque from our little sojourn down the country in April...
a cheque for £1715.30 will be presented to Marie Curie Cancer Care Hospices in edinburgh and glasgow..on friday 29th October...

watch this space for further details

Matron said:
just to let you know that pragmatix and rev chuck...and hopefully Georgia...will be presenting the final cheque from our little sojourn down the country in April...
a cheque for £1715.30 will be presented to Marie Curie Cancer Care Hospices in edinburgh and glasgow..on friday 29th October...

watch this space for further details

Make that Georgia will be presenting, exact time still to be decided.

Further details will also be on the Scotland board

Pete A

Re: Thanks Marion

judge said:
After a week of dealing with the shitty end of club business, thank you for restoring my belief and reminding me why we do it.

I'm so made up I could kiss you :hug

i aim to please sweetie xxx
snog reserved for next time we meet

To confirm

The cheque will be presented at 1400 hrs on Friday 29th, at the
Marie Curie Hospice
Frogstone Road West
Fairmilehead
Edinburgh
EH10 7DR.

Press coverage has been organised, so hope to see a few bikes there.

Thanks Pete A

thanks for the compliments everybody....
remember there were 4 of us who did it....and georgia was the one to try and keep up with...respect.....
wll try and call you before friday georgia....well done to all of us...it was bloody hard work...but then..if it wasn't ..you lot wouldnt have bothered giving us all the money you so generously donated.......

watch this space for next years charity appeal ...i think you'll be impressed.......

The deed is done

Despite the weather 9 of us turned up to assist Georgia present the cheque, The Marie Curie staff where very pleased to see us and the money:) and say a big thank you to the girls for there fund raising. I will be sending press packs out to the papers outside the central belt, the hospice is dealing with the Edinburgh and Glasgow papers.
The Rev Chuck skived of a meeting to be with us, my thanks to the girls and those who turned up today.

Pete A

Attachments

• rev and georgia.jpg
    rev and georgia.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 149
thanks.....

thanks to Pete (pragmatix) Charles (rev chuck) and Georgia for making the cheque presentation up there possible.....and to all the others who made the effort to support them at the presentation.........you are all stars....
...and i'm a total wuzz for not making the effort to come up and support you (well...actually i was working)....

Er the camera's this way boys and girls:D

Well done one and all once again!:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom