HERES THE TWO SHIRTS ON SALE

The Two Pigs roasted at THE HOGRAOST have always been know as THE TWO DAVES, from the Chee Ching Chong track "Is that you Dave "

Sad I know, but you did ask

Cheers Steve, i've not managed to get to one yet so guess thats why i didn't know.
This year looks very unlikely as well :(

So judging by the 2 Dave's T shirt - am I right in assuming the Blues Brothers will be in residence again this year ?? :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Might just wear my retro T
6d9cd973-9a39-df7d.jpg

Or
6d9cd973-9a4a-ddb9.jpg

Or my homemade 2012
6d9cd973-9a62-be88.jpg

I ate one of the dave's snouts last year, in retrospect it was a daft thing to do, t'was a little bit gristly! Probably up for it again this year though!:eek:
In fact I ate so much at last years do that I may have to buy a larger shirt size this year!:D

I ate one of the dave's snouts last year, in retrospect it was a daft thing to do, t'was a little bit gristly! Probably up for it again this year though!:eek:
In fact I ate so much at last years do that I may have to buy a larger shirt size this year!:D

And red wine I seem to recall.......ahem:green gri

My doctor has advised me that I should not try and consume far too much food without first lubricating the food tubes with liquid of a reddish hue, ... apparently not following this advice could damage the organ of the brain which we doctors call 'Shatner's Bassoon' and could be life-threatening for anyone below the weight of 56 stone....:rob

Pimm's anyone? :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom