Any one ordered a BMW c600 sport / GT Scooter?

Robbo1200ADV

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'd heard they were out about now , but due to Quality issues its been put back to July / August . As a T Maxista I was looking forward to trying one out , the Sport anyway as it looks like BMW have taken a T Max apart and made it bigger and better . Have Ordered a New T max but not available until late August !! . We will see . Yes I know they are 10 grand , but I like the look of them

Third time they've put the launch back according to my local dealership. No-one seems to know why exactly, the guy from the dealership who went to the in-house launch reckoned it was an absolute hoot to ride.

Seriously? :blast

Yep . Urban Tool .Due to other commitments no big Rufty tufty RTW trips for me next 2 years . I want to cash in my bikes so I get a new C600 and a big Wad to give to my kids education :D:mad: I'll get another GS when I need it :thumb Can I still come on here :D Might Start a Scoot section :augie

Nothing wrong with a big scoot, have you checked out the Honda Integra, 700c twin with DCT:thumb

Nothing wrong with a big scoot, have you checked out the Honda Integra, 700c twin with DCT:thumb

Yes tried them all The C600 is the one for me , I know its pricey , but I loved them at the Olympic launch on which I worked with BMW for the E Scooter as Medic/ Journalist Leader . They are a Hoot to ride .Akrapovic system ordered :D

They are a Hoot to ride
:thumb

I got some really funny looks overtaking cars at 85 :)augie) in the outside lane of the M5 a few months back. Every household should have one!:D

Anyone had one of these ?
There’s one for sale locally with only 1250 miles on the clock

aa381710a9d2ed4cedf2dade5a9e1e5d.jpg

They any good ?

I had a GT a few years ago. Enjoyed it. A bit niche when you want to sell it. The Tmax is probably a better scoot but I had the older 500 and not the 530 or whatever it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a GT a few years ago. Enjoyed it. A bit niche when you want to sell it. The Tmax is probably a better scoot but I had the older 500 and not the 530 or whatever it is now.

Ta.
I had a new Tmax in 2017.
The above scoot is for sale locally for £3250.

Bit thick tonight. I had the GT version. Then later I bought a bargain very low miles Sport. The sport is the one. Proper hooning machine. Just check the clutch doesn't judder and slip as I don't think they ever fixed that problem. I sold it because the ergos just didn't suit me. 5'9". Kept getting pains between my shoulders on longer rides...same as the Tmax. You kind of hunch forwards. The GT was much better for this though. I liked the GT a lot but it felt it's weight. The Sport less so and very flickable. Lacks feel on the front but you learn to trust after a short while - You'll see what I mean if you test ride it.

Back
Top Bottom