Can't believe that was 3 years ago

bbbvito

Reaction score
Cant believe that was 3 years ago , seems like only yesterday , some great memories from that trip that i will be talking about in my rocking chair on the porch in my pipe and slippers to the grand bairns (if i had any) ( pipe, rocking chair, grand bairns or even a porch !!!!) ;) :rob .I met some really good and friends on that trip , some who I have seen and travelled with again, and some who would love to , and hopefully will !!
Although the pictures are all excellent and bring back some great memories they can never do the places justice as you can do nothing but gaze in awe at the surroundings in all of those countries we visited, so if it's something anyone hasn't done , DO IT , or at least put it on your bucket list ;)

Can I just thank all of the people who attended the trip once more for making it so good , especially MAGNUM for all his hard work and excellent planning of the trip

CHEERS ALL ... HAPPY DAYS !!!! :bow

Cant believe that was 3 years ago , seems like only yesterday , some great memories from that trip that i will be talking about in my rocking chair on the porch in my pipe and slippers to the grand bairns (if i had any) ( pipe, rocking chair, grand bairns or even a porch !!!!) ;) :rob .I met some really good and friends on that trip , some who I have seen and travelled with again, and some who would love to , and hopefully will !!
Although the pictures are all excellent and bring back some great memories they can never do the places justice as you can do nothing but gaze in awe at the surroundings in all of those countries we visited, so if it's something anyone hasn't done , DO IT , or at least put it on your bucket list ;)

Can I just thank all of the people who attended the trip once more for making it so good , especially MAGNUM for all his hard work and excellent planning of the trip

CHEERS ALL ... HAPPY DAYS !!!! :bow

Bloody Hell you've been quiet, bored are we....:thumb

Get your bike ready and come to Croatia with us, we leave on Saturday (Dave, Me and a slow rider), all sorted.... :clap

Bloody Hell you've been quiet, bored are we....:thumb

Get your bike ready and come to Croatia with us, we leave on Saturday (Dave, Me and a slow rider), all sorted.... :clap

ME quiet !! Bored !!, Ive never had to sit in a room with you all night have i !!:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah :augie:augie Only joking :thumb2

No mate just reading through some of the old posts and looking through some of the photos etc of the trip , Bit of reminiscing you dropping the bike in the car park :blast:blast Me with me sore ass, Dave with his little tipple on a night, RED LED!, Julian speaking the lingo:blast Ha ha and those mega roads and views all good stuff never to be forgotten,

Im afraid i cant come along although it would be great to see every one again as im away to Malaga with he lads this weekend and ive got another trip away booked in july, Not like yous fellas who can just drop every thing and flit off abroad any time you like
Hope yous all have a brill and safe ride and look forward to reading about it when yous get back :thumb

Can't believe it's 3 years ago+ now. Such a great experience with a good bunch of lads. Hope you are all doing OK :beerjug:

Off to Morocco later this week with a mate. No plans, no routes, just our bikes and tents. Oh and a bottle of JD each :jager

Back
Top Bottom