looking better

Me and mr badger are hoping to make it tomorrow if it's not going to pee down on us the entire journey... fingers crossed it's OK so we can leave early doors to get there and not miss too much drinking time :)

I'm moored up just 15 miles north west of tangley and its fine enough here, just dug out my shorts and sandals, can't wait:thumb2

Shep

Is he allowed to do that in public:D

Great to see you all this afternoon, everyone was in high spirits (It Takes more than a little drizzle to dampen the mood), Shame I couldn't stay longer or be there tonight...I will be back at lunchtime tomorrow for the duration.

Will bring a bottle of plonk or two for the Raffle :friday

I'm not going to bother putting my new tent up tomorrow night though, will be sleeping in the Swedish suite in comfort :Motomartin

Have a great evening you lot :beerjug:

abstard bastard bastard AAAARGGGGHHHHH CNT FKKITTYFKK FKK

Well aint life a ****. just been to the bike found the rugby club and its attendant postcode, checked my oil level and my fuel, then tried to attach my ram ball and u bolt to my handlebars so i can use me twat nav, and.........crrraaackkkkk, STUPID FUCKING RAM BALL MOUNT HAS SPLIT IN HALF FOR FUXAKE. anyone got any gaffer tape . tried superglue but its shite. i will still try and be there for the og roost, as i heard it called yesterday. Will be leaving Arborfield at 1800, so with my normal excellent sense of direction I should be there by, ooh say 2200..

Please God, why dont you fuck off and go pick on some other asshole who deserves it more than I do.

Oh sorry this is supposed to be me telling you lot I'll try and be there, but looking more like a mini rant.

Last edited:
Just finished delivering sandbags for the day to the regular panicers of Marlow have more booked for delivery first thing tomorrow :blast

Well aint life a ****. just been to the bike found the rugby club and its attendant postcode, checked my oil level and my fuel, then tried to attach my ram ball and u bolt to my handlebars so i can use me twat nav, and.........crrraaackkkkk, STUPID FUCKING RAM BALL MOUNT HAS SPLIT IN HALF FOR FUXAKE. anyone got any gaffer tape . tried superglue but its shite. i will still try and be there for the og roost, as i heard it called yesterday. Will be leaving Arborfield at 1800, so with my normal excellent sense of direction I should be there by, ooh say 2200..

Please God, why dont you fuck off and go pick on some other asshole who deserves it more than I do.

Oh sorry this is supposed to be me telling you lot I'll try and be there, but looking more like a mini rant.

:blast

Come in your car? :thumb2

Just finished delivering sandbags for the day to the regular panicers of Marlow have more booked for delivery first thing tomorrow :blast

:( I hope you make it to the Hog, I want to meet the infamous Porridge muncher of the Ace-Cafe :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom