looking better

Looks like I'm having to come down in my car now owing to having a poorly bike :-( Is there somewhere to park without getting in the way of those nasty bikes?:D

Looks like I'm having to come down in my car now owing to having a poorly bike :-( Is there somewhere to park without getting in the way of those nasty bikes?:D

ummm...... i thought about that excuse......

Never fear the Euro trash rep will be heading your way on Friday. ferry booked hope to roll in sometime early afternoon to pitch up base camp and catch up with everyone. I didn't spend all that money (€'s not £'s) on my twat suit to be put off by some water falling from the heavens . Got a litre bottle of Bushmills whisky for the raffle too so that may help to entice any doubters to get geared up and head for Andover this weekend :thumb2

Met Office forecast has improved

All the rain drops have gone:clap:clap:clap

Bakes, do you reckon it will be ok for vans on the rugby ground?

If it is, I'll be able to stay Saturday evening, as my lad now refuses to sleep in the van and wants his own (my) tent next to it. He claims it's my snoring. but I'm not convinced. I reckon he likes to sneak out of the tent in the wee small hours seeking errant doughnuts.

But the ground is too soft, we will park in the outer darkness and return home after the fireworks.

Bakes, do you reckon it will be ok for vans on the rugby ground?

If it is, I'll be able to stay Saturday evening, as my lad now refuses to sleep in the van and wants his own (my) tent next to it. He claims it's my snoring. but I'm not convinced. I reckon he likes to sneak out of the tent in the wee small hours seeking errant doughnuts.

But the ground is too soft, we will park in the outer darkness and return home after the fireworks.

Going to say, park in Car Park and walk the bike route, all must go that way !!!! NO RIDING OR CARS, VANS etc IN marquee area !!!!

Big Campers I fear will need to go on hard satnding car park.

Going to say, park in Car Park and walk the bike route, all must go that way !!!! NO RIDING OR CARS, VANS etc IN marquee area !!!!

Big Campers I fear will need to go on hard satnding car park.

Steve, we we be able to get around the perimeter of the field in small Vans(bike access area) to the far end of the camping field, as in previous years:nenau

Steve, we we be able to get around the perimeter of the field in small Vans(bike access area) to the far end of the camping field, as in previous years:nenau

Yes, fine I just can`t make alowences for BIG Campervans to drive across the people area and chew it up, they can stay in CAR PARK where they will be safe !

Back
Top Bottom