The Warreners proudly present "The Beamerjon Memorial Rally"Oct 12-14th

I really wish I could make this one I had planned on it but I don't think it is going to be possible now, I am really sorry as it is one I had not wanted to miss at all. I hope you get a great turn out and everyone has a great time like Beamerjon would have liked.

Doh..

I really wish I could make this one I had planned on it but I don't think it is going to be possible now, I am really sorry as it is one I had not wanted to miss at all. I hope you get a great turn out and everyone has a great time like Beamerjon would have liked.
Ah well, would have been nice to catch up,maybe see you in the spring?
Are you going to wappings chrimbo bash?

I doubt it as far as I can see the only time I will be up London way will weekend on 26? Nov as I have a hospital appointment. With Jasmin being in Manchester I don't get to London very often now. We are in the log cabin as off 10 October with 2 spare single beds so if you fancy a trip down this way feel free to visit.

Calling GS Garth,JIM GS And Warmshed..

Ive tried to send you a pm but your pm system is turned off.

everyone else ive sent a pm

Jimgs i dont have your email address.

some peeps may get both email and pm ..apologies..

Ive tried to send you a pm but your pm system is turned off.

everyone else ive sent a pm

Jimgs i dont have your email address.

some peeps may get both email and pm ..apologies..

Dave warmshed aint a subscriber I don't think

Rally

I must protest on behalf of the SACM, as I belive some very cruel behaviour has been mooted by our glorious (?) leader. As the spokes man for the Society Against Cruelty to Maggots I must ask you all to boycott the Maggot races
suggested by the afore mentioned leader.
May all your maggots live in peace.

I'd really like to meet up and go on the rideout, maybe a bit of brekky before the off.
Im only 17 miles away, and this would be my first meeting.
Is that okay?
Paul

Yes no problem .pay as you go breakfast no problem.Joe is taking you all for a trip round a real ale brewery then lunch then ride back.

Just a picture of the site from a visit to sort the firewood today.lovely site isn't it.
ha6ahaqy.jpg

Yes no problem .pay as you go breakfast no problem.Joe is taking you all for a trip round a real ale brewery then lunch then ride back.

sent by my carrier pidgeon

I'll be in the Jeep so will probably be on site all day Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom