The Warreners proudly present "The Beamerjon Memorial Rally"Oct 12-14th

I'm not in the best frame of mind legal meetings tomorrow and friday... I think it best if I don't attend....

have a nice weekend....

:thumb2

I'm not in the best frame of mind legal meetings tomorrow and friday... I think it best if I don't attend....

have a nice weekend....

M8 - it's probably just what you do need. Get 'you' in focus and give yourself some time. A bit of beer , bikes and bollox will be some of the best therapy you can have. Get your bike packed and come on over.

M8 - it's probably just what you do need. Get 'you' in focus and give yourself some time. A bit of beer , bikes and bollox will be some of the best therapy you can have. Get your bike packed and come on over.

I agree, this is a really chilled camp out, I cannot wait:clap

Just a picture of the site from a visit to sort the firewood today.lovely site isn't it.
ha6ahaqy.jpg

Fairway smooth...:thumb2

have a nice weekend....

But you can have some Pukka Professional Therapy.....I have an Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (and, more importantly, insurance), £50 an hour......or one beer per 20 mins after 21:00.

oy...

have a nice weekend....

get yer arse down ere, pop some beer, shoot some lead,,and chill.
And go and sort out project X.

It sorts the men from the boys :augie night time temperatures of 5c .... just makes a hot mug of tea taste so much better :beer:

So are you a man or a boy?

Very interested to join in this, Kent is just up the road for me so please keep a little corner for the Eurotrash to attend. Only proviso will be the weather - if it's really crap I may have to rethink as I am a big softy and don't like cold rain.... warm rain is fine though. ;)

Guess this answers that :)

get yer arse down ere, pop some beer, shoot some lead,,and chill.
And go and sort out project X.

will see how it goes, should get a better feel for it all tomorrow.... at the moment it's all abit stressy.... 11 days to zero hour

:augie

stress juice

will see how it goes, should get a better feel for it all tomorrow.... at the moment it's all abit stressy.... 11 days to zero hour

:augie

I understand Nigel has the chill juice on order, could be what you need.

4 hours with the barrister today.......:mad: and he's on my side....:blast

big meeting tomorrow with their side for ADR....

Back
Top Bottom