Thank you

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Great pub / food
And great to catch up with a few Tossers :friday

Sandy and I called by Friday evening, on our way back from Yorksha, to say hello. Said hi to Beano, Humbug and a couple of others and got home to bed shortly before midnight. The location was lovely and we'll look to hopefully attend a future event if it's organised and work/child allows.

Just like to say thanks to every one for turning up and popping in for a beer even if you were unable to stop over it was a good attendence for the first one. I counted 43 bodies in total.

Great weekend and my wish for next time will be we all get the same field so we can have a mega BBQ.

Thanks again to everyone.

Thank you all , sorry left my camera at home so no picture

Could n`t work out why the mess everywhere BAR B QUE in the tree etc, since found out it was under 3 foot of water 3 weeks ago :eek:

Put tent up in a nice looking part of site, only to find in the morning I pitched next too the Edison Toilet empty pit :( YOUR SHITE STINKS.

Paid for my camping £7.50 hope you did,

Rode home stopped off at PRESCOTT HILLCLIMB, event for cars pre War,

Blagged a ride up the Hill in a 1920 Vauxhall, which dropped me into the PITS afterwards, had to find someone to pay my £25 entry too :rolleyes:

Attachments

• vauxhall.jpg
    vauxhall.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 265
Thanks to Beano and H for putting this on. We really enjoyed ourselves even though we were 'billy no mates' on Thursday because everyone else forgot to turn up! :blast

Nice to see a few familiar faces and to meet some more tossers.

Thanks to Beano for organising a great event.
Enjoyed the company food and fab ride out into the black mountains.
Excellent weekend.
Even Andy Murray won the tennis- that surely makes him English now!:scotsman

Excellent weekend.

Mikey B ! Ex LARF??

Excellent weekend.

Ha ha ha as I said at the time Andy is definetly going to win a Grand Slam and you can all pretend he's English if you want :flag

Don't forget cousin Ben either:thumb

And thank you to Beano, it was a great weekend and I really enjoyed the jaunt out on Saturday, Thanks for sharing :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom