Trans America Trail 2013

Can i have the details for this please, reserve me a place if theres any left.:thumb

Sorry Stu, I`m personally selecting each rider. This could get awkward!!!!;)

Yes please, will relax for those`s 4-5 days in Solida if thats O.K while you play in the hills.

there used to be a cracking dinner in Solida, passed through it several time, I have mate living in the San Luis Vally just up the pass from Solida

there used to be a cracking dinner in Solida, passed through it several time, I have mate living in the San Luis Vally just up the pass from Solida

also a Nice resterant without pictures on the walls of what your going to eat too, and proper knifes and forks with china plates, no stilafoam instight.

The clip at 20secs,is that where someone fell off? :nenau

I wish I could commit and say I'm up for this but I will keep an eye on the thread and if things work out in due time,I'll see if their is room for a little 'un.:)

I wish I could commit and say I'm up for this but I will keep an eye on the thread and if things work out in due time,I'll see if their is room for a little 'un.:)

Not sure you qualify as a little'un Stuart but would be great if you can make it! :thumb

Sorry Blue, no gays on this trip. Its out of my hands :nenau

Yes it was...but it wasn't you:augie

:thumb
P1020429-XL.jpg

I only dropped mine once, in the slippery creek I'd read all about and thought we must've bypassed it somehow and made a proper roast lunch of it. :D

I only dropped mine once, in the slippery creek I'd read all about and thought we must've bypassed it somehow and made a proper roast lunch of it. :D

Mate, it was a valiant attempt:clap:blast

Hi Guys, I will ensure Chris see`s this and he will get some info to you :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom