New for 2013

Just put this one in the diary. Camper van with bikes behind :thumb2

Val.

Well decided to start organising my year and a certain person wanted to do something else last year I went along. This I am determined to come by car or bike will depend on finances and current situation. Missed it so much last year.

Well decided to start organising my year and a certain person wanted to do something else last year I went along. This I am determined to come by car or bike will depend on finances and current situation. Missed it so much last year.

:clap...

Ok, if you stick me and the dawgs down on your list I'll bring the tea tent again.

Please add me to the list.
The weekend before I'm camping near Shipston so I tacked on a few extra days after the BHol to take a whole week off work. This will be a good ending to that week (unless it P's down every day and I go home....)

Please add me to the list.
The weekend before I'm camping near Shipston so I tacked on a few extra days after the BHol to take a whole week off work. This will be a good ending to that week (unless it P's down every day and I go home....)

Well, we've got a big marquee so you won't be wet at the weekend :)

:thumby:

Ok, not been to 1 of these. But have a GS so It;ll fit right in and I'll live on the dark side for a day or two.....Please count me in. Oh, and I assume details are posted nearer the time? How many bringing SWMBO? Or is that a forbidden question...

Could You put my name down for this epic do please :jager
It will be my first ukgser meet and will be good to put some names too faces :thumb2

Ok, not been to 1 of these. But have a GS so It;ll fit right in and I'll live on the dark side for a day or two.....Please count me in. Oh, and I assume details are posted nearer the time? How many bringing SWMBO? Or is that a forbidden question...

And good few swmbo's attend these events and more as the years go by :beerjug:

Sorry, gonna have to drop out :blast have been roped in to a family birthday.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

room for any more?

Is there room for two more tents, if so would appreciate you adding Colt and me to the list.

Brian

My favourite event of the year, but i may just miss this one, every weekend of august is filled with pretty much unavoidable commitments, shame!

Have a great weekend i i hope to be there next year:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom