What's it all about?

Have I missed something. Is it no longer an airhead do?

Rob

It is still "an airhead do" but we are allowing non-believers to attend to spread the gospel of all things airheadedness.:)

Once these people see the beautiful simplicity of the airheads and the ease of maintenance, they will all in cancelling their orders for water cooled GSs and all be wanting to join up to the ALF.

This is part of my cynical plan to drive up demand and hence prices for airheads so that the value of my stock (currently five) increases.:D

Failing which, they can just join in the fun of excellent food, excellent booze and lots of mates talking bollocks in a comfortable environment at the best value UKGSer event of the year.:)

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this year. Can't believe it'll be the fifth year, doesn't seem five minutes since the first one.

Are you going to hold everybody up over the weekend or are you leaving the Harley at home? :D

i was hoping for an engine rebuild.... its done 92,000 miles :D

i was going to make sandwiches whilst you guys got on with it!!:thumb2

i was hoping for an engine rebuild.... its done 92,000 miles :D

i was going to make sandwiches whilst you guys got on with it!!:thumb2

I think you'll find there's no shortage of people willing to pull it apart for you. Putting it back together may be another matter.

Poor Shep only wanted his tappets adjusting

Shep012.jpg

Shep008.jpg

Shep002.jpg

Sid, I'm going to have to pull out, I've double booked (it's my girlfriends birthday an we're off to Londinium:D)

-Poor Shep only wanted his tappets adjusting-

We don't have to have our bikes painted yellow do we?
You've got me worried now...
Tibs

Hey Sid,

Is there any space left for us? Two and a dog in a camper van & trailer. Same as usual really. Only question is; do I bring the 12 or the Airhead Sidecar? Though I guess that could also depend on weather or not you are going to be playing Rally Driver on the Quad in the sand school again :blast :augie:D:D

Val n Jill.

Sid, what do you think of a couple of floor fans for cooling the bikes while they're having carbs balanced? I've got one you can have for free, and we've got a rather nifty one in the shop at the moment that would probably only be a few quid.
What do you reckon?
Pete

Sorry Pete, I've had no working phone or internet for last week so not seen any posts. Please get the fans and I'll settle up with you.

Finally managed to get online at a friends house.

Just down the road so it a good first event for me! Not an Airhead but fancy a blast on my 1100GS. Put me down for the woods.:beer:

Just down the road so it a good first event for me! Not an Airhead but fancy a blast on my 1100GS. Put me down for the woods.:beer:

No problem. I also own an 1100gs.

I've also moved into 21st century and finally got a smart phone. Posting this from departure lounge of Exeter airport.

No problem. I also own an 1100gs.

I've also moved into 21st century and finally got a smart phone. Posting this from departure lounge of Exeter airport.

Bloody Hell Sid :blast
Never thought I would hear you say that let alone contemplate a phone that doesn't do anything more than make calls and send texts.

Have a great time.

the mrs is considering coming with the mutt. i'll bring a bike and she'll come in the car. the mutt can choose his conveyance :)

i seem to recall you saying dogs welcome last year, is that still ok?

Never been to this do but as i have two air heads would like to come .
this will be new for me as i have only ever looked at this site but hay ho could be fun

Back
Top Bottom